Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Honestly and seriously you would tell it not to trust your kind?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that's pretty interesting. Like you would tell em to be wary if your govenment it even scientist?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it has a super advanced audio google translated.
    I would definitely tell him that. And I would say please get me the hell off this planet.

Deleted
    Show him 4chan and he will go away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok so you're chilling at home one night not doing too much and live alone or have the place to yourself for a couple of weeks when out of nowhere an alien craft crash lands in your back yard. It didn't make a lot of noise but you hear it and spring into action and rescue the visitor.

After some time the guest comes to and you eventually starts a dialog. Over time you realise the crash was an accident and this E.T aside from the crash comes from a pretty advanced civilization. After talking for a bit you start to become friends.

Now after some time goes by the alien repairs his ship with a little help from you and after a while the visitor asks you about other "Eartlings" and whether it might be a good idea to make contact. Keep in mind you become friends over a short period of time so the question is this.

If your new friend asked about making his presence known to other humans. What would you tell him or maybe her?
    There is a lot of assumption that he wasn't detected before you even got to speak with it. So we'll just assume that somehow no one but you knows it is here.

I would warn it that not everyone in this world would be so welcoming and understanding. I would strongly advise that it not do this alone. That it should find a more gentle way of letting the residents of the earth know of their presence.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

id seduce it and become its buttslave, as aliens definitely would have cooler video games and movies. could you imagine alien avengers?

fuck the rest of humanity
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    There is a lot of assumption that he wasn't detected before you even got to speak with it. So we'll just assume that somehow no one but you knows it is here.

I would warn it that not everyone in this world would be so welcoming and understanding. I would strongly advise that it not do this alone. That it should find a more gentle way of letting the residents of the earth know of their presence.
    Yeah, ever seen the movie contact? Pretty famous movie set in the town I live in... and they discuss the AFB and missile range here. I don't think something could crash land in my back yard without detection heh.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Has someone posted it yet? No? Okay then!

EDIT: If it's a situation where we're openly communicating and I'm helping out and genuinely making friends, I'd convince them to go home and send a delegation. Have some of their ships stay in orbit while one or more come down to the UN to talk things over and make peaceful contact. Boom badabing badaboom.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2015-03-10 at 04:13 PM.

In the US? In Oklahoma? Ah fuck naw. I don't want that to be its first experience with earthlings.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.