Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard chooses you to design T18 set bonuses!!!!

Blizzard chooses you to design T18 set bonuses....

Idea thanks to Maleific in the warlock forum and Chivolence from the pally forum who I saw this from.

Name it, Idea it, Give what it it looks like, Idc just be creative and respectful

I will start for my favorite spec

Survival 2 piece: Arcane shot has a 10% chance to grant you LnL and you can now store up to 4 charges of LnL

Survival 4 piece: Black arrow now has 2 charges and you can put up to 2 black arrows on one target.

I would call the set (prepare for the uniqueness....) Junglestalker, I would put it semi camouflaged with a tiger streak pattern, Maybe some ghilli suit camouflage (Might be looking like a little too druidy).

Okay boys be creative and do some work.

I like both yours but the 2pc would be seriously OP... You see how much damage Black Arrow does?

Anyways.... I'll also do Surv as it is my preferred spec.

2pc: Serpent Sting has a 10% chance per tick to reset the cooldown on Explosive Shot (Cannot happen more than once per 10sec)

4pc: Explosive Shot increases the damage of Serpent Sting by 5% for 6 sec. Stacks up to 3 times (damage, not duration)

Deleted
    2pc mm Chimaera shot has a chance to give you 1 instant aimed shot
    4pc mm your critical strikes let your target bleed for 15% over 5seconds of the damage dealt (stacks / refreshes)

yeah i know : my opion : old but gold

BM 2 piece: every stack of frenzy gained during BW increases the duration of BW by 3 seconds
    4 piece: frenzy can proc from multistrikes

BM

2set: Your Kill Command adds one frenzy stack

4set: During Bestial Wrath your Kill Command does not have cooldown.

BM
    2pc: Using Kill Command grants your pet 15 Focus.
    4pc: Your Arcane Shots and Multi-shots increases the multistrike chance of your pet by 2% per stack, stacks 5 times(lasts 10 seconds)

SV
    2pc: Lock'n'Load now grants 3 free Explosive Shots
    4pc: Serpent Sting now grants 5 focus every time it deals damage(ICD 3 sec, essentially same as it was back when they removed it)

MM
    2pc: Using Chimaera Shot has a 10% chance to reset the CD of Kill Shot and make it deal 20% increased damage and be usable regardless of target's health
    4pc: Rapid Fire now lasts 5 seconds longer and increases your multistrike chance by 20% while it is active.

Idea is far more important than numbers at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    BM

2set: Your Kill Command adds one frenzy stack

4set: During Bestial Wrath your Kill Command does not have cooldown.
    I really like this. And it's realistic. Best yet, it gets rid of some of the RNG in the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    I really like this. And it's realistic. Best yet, it gets rid of some of the RNG in the spec.
    idk that no kill command cooldown might be a little strong lol

SV:
    2pc: Arcane Shot and Multi Shot deals 90% less damage and puts a debuff on the target that inceases Explosive Shot Damage by 50% for 6 seconds.
    4pc: Your Explosive Shots are cleaving to nerby Targets and each initial hit has a chance of 35% to reduce the cooldown of Black Arrow and Explosive Shot by 0.5 sec.

MM: (Did someone say cleave?)
    2pc: Aimed Shot now cleaves like Chimaera Shot and has a chance of 20% to reset the cooldown of Chimaera Shot.
    4pc: Chimaera Shot cleaves one extra target, for each inital hit it has a chance of 33% to reduce the cast time of your next 2 Aimedshots by 50%

BM: (Hate that Spec)
    2pc: Kill Command is now a Pet Ability on Autocast
    4pc: Arcane Shot is now a Pet Ability on Autocast

(Numbers can be tweeked ^^)
    Last edited by Vaud; 2015-03-10 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpthepope View Post
    idk that no kill command cooldown might be a little strong lol
    I don't think it's any worse than the current SV 2 piece. There are times when I don't stop spamming ES for 6-7 GCD's. I like a set bonus that increases the overall damage contribution of the spec's signature skill.

Anything that reduces the RNG of Focus Fire would get my vote.

Deleted
    Ah, this is cool.

Survival 2 Piece: Arcane Shot has a (very low)% chance to refresh the duration of Black Arrow.
    Survival 4 Piece: Explosive Shot now deals damage to, and applies the Explosive Shot ticking damage to 2 other enemies within 10 yards of your target. Secondary targets take 12% of Explosive Shots regular damage.

Marksmanship 2 Piece: Aimed Shot penetrates, dealing 20% damage to all enemies between you and your target.
    Marksmanship 4 Piece: Your auto attacks have a 3% chance to make your next Aimed Shot deal 200% increased damage.

Beastmastery 2 Piece: Your pets attacks are 20% more likely to generate a stack of Frenzy.
    Beastmastery 4 Piece: Bestial Wrath has a 15% chance to reset its cooldown on use.

2pc summons a turret that does different things depending on spec
    BM-(augmentation) Summons a turret for 10 seconds that channels a beam to you that increases mastery by X amount, can proc more than one. up to 3
    SV- Summons a turret for 10 seconds that mimics your attacks does like 10% of your attacks. (up to 3)
    MM- Summons a turret for 10 seconds that launches a sticky grenade at your target when your special attack crits. (up to 5 grenades can be launched)

4pc sv grants you Loaded For Bear. LnL does does full damage all upfront and damage explosive shot increased by X%
    4pc mm ??
    4pc bm ??

will update latter. and yes i have been playing diablo a lot lately

SV 2p: The damage of explosive trap is tripled
    SV 4p: Reduces the cooldown of Black Arrow by five seconds, its cooldown is reset + cast is free of cost if the target dies while black arrow is actice

MM 2p: Chimera Shot now has two charges and its focus cost is reduced by 10
    MM 4p: Aimed Shot has a chance of granting you a charge of Chimera Shot

BM 2p: Kill Command has a chance of its cooldown not incurring and the next Kill Command being free
    BM4p: Frenzy stacks are gained twice as fast.

It's pretty striking how many people complain about RNG and then turn around and suggest set ideas that would present gigantic fluctuations in output.
    Raider (Hunter) with TF on US-Hyjal Horde 7/7M HM (US 20th) - 10/10M BRF (US 21st) Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by natelikewhoa View Post
    It's pretty striking how many people complain about RNG and then turn around and suggest set ideas that would present gigantic fluctuations in output.
    Speaking for myself, I enjoy RNG. It can be frustrating, but it makes for more varied gameplay. The rotation for a lot of classes/specs can feel very flat (SV has this feel for me), and the predictability takes away from the enjoyment IMO.

BM 2 PC bonus - your kill command now lives up to its name and instantly kills the target
    BM 4 PC bonus - you can now tame any shapeshifted druid

Could be why Blizz does not ask me

Deleted
    BM 2 piece: Your Focus Fire also increases your chance to crit by 1% per stack.
    BM 4 piece: Your Bestial Wrath summons a wild bear, which strikes for x every second divided amongst all targets.

MM 2 piece: Aimed Shot critical hits have a x% chance to make your Kill Shot active, regardless of health.
    MM 4 piece: Your Chimaera Shot leaves a bleed doing x amount for y seconds.

SV 2 piece: Your Explosive Trap leaves a debuff on the target, increasing fire damage taken by x for y seconds.
    SV 4 piece: Your Black Arrow now instantly applies Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot and increases your multistrike chance by 20% for 10 seconds.

Something like that?
    Last edited by mmoca8e5207dce; 2015-03-10 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowman View Post
    SV 2 piece: Your Explosive Trap leaves a debuff on the target, increasing fire damage taken by x for y seconds.
    SV 4 piece: Your Black Arrow now instantly applies Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot and increases your multistrike chance by 20% for 10 seconds.

Something like that?
    I really like that 2pc, but to make mastery more viable I'll change it to magic dmg

SV 2pc: Your Explosive Trap leaves a debuff on the target, increasing magic damage taken by x for y seconds.
    SV 4pc: If the unit dies whilst they are affected by Black Arrow, an undead beast rises from their corpse (lasting for x seconds)

Because we all know the next expansion will be based on Sylvanas
    Last edited by ArclightRL; 2015-03-10 at 09:35 PM.

2pc 4pc should be something that makes the rotation more interesting not passive