Balance Druid DoT clipping question

I am wondering if DoT clipping is still a issue in WoD. Yes I know they have implemented the whole DoT snapshot and everything but I am still wondering if lets say for instance that you were to constantly reapply sunfire or moonfire way too early consistently,would it lower your over all dps. Rather than to refresh it about 1-2 seconds before it falls off.

Deleted
    If you're casting dots all randomly you're gonna lose dps due to lost starfires/wraths.

Snappshotting was removed with WoD.

Casting dots while on the move is fine if you allready have starsurge buff up.

You're devoting more gcds for the same end result so of course you're losing dps. As Kadde said, dotting while you're moving is ideal as you can't hardcast stuff anyway.

You can recast your dots within the last 30% of duration and you wont lose ticks (every dot/hot has the old warlock Pandemic at sub 30% duration - while warlocks get it at 50% duration)

While moving, spamming dots is fine cause you aren't hard casting otherwise - but as mentioned above unnecessary recasts of dots are costing you GCD's which should be going to casting your nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    What others said is completely correct, but also bare in mind its a larger dps loss to let a dot fall off, than it is to clip one early. This often means you're refreshing a dot alot earlier than previous tiers, because if sunfire falls off when you're in lunar eclipse, for the first time you have no way to reapply it until you're back in solar (baring CA and astral communion-ing).
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

He says "way too early" which for me sounds like reapplying moonfire in every lunar cycle while running Euphoria or something like that. Ofcourse you'll reapply your dot if there's like 7-8 seconds left and you're leaving the respective cycle.