Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    There are still racist people in America????? Who would have ever guessed it...
    I really don't care though. I dealt with enough racist pricks in the Army who had the power, and used it, to mess with peoples livelihoods to not care if people are saying hurtful words.
    So you given up and turned a blind eye, to the reality, that one form of wrong typically is preceded by another mainly racist attitudes, and traditional practices.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in SAE in college at University of Kansas...or I should say I 'pledged' because I got kicked out for beating up one of their members who I caught breaking into my room and stealing my stuff. It was pretty openly racist but I think that it was more systemic of the entire greek system of midWestern colleges than just a singular frat. The shit they were saying in that video was pretty common at just about any frat or sorority house I went to and the more people drank the more and more proud of it they were.

EDIT: Sigma Alpha Epsilon has been in trouble at a few schools in the midwest. I think they are the same frat that attacked a Jewish fraternity in Texas or something a few years ago.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2015-03-10 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I know, right?

But I am white, so much for joining any one of the BLACK ONLY fraternities or, should I get elected to CONGRESS, be able to join the Congressional BLACK Caucus.
    or the Historically Black colleges forget just fraternities
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Thats racism dont go out of your way to find excuses for it.
    No, it's not.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats racism dont go out of your way to find excuses for it.

Excuses of it no, but seeing it for exactly what it is, a reactionary measure brought about by the very racism in the video in this thread going on for hundreds of years before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    No, it's not.
    Of cource it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    So black people are denied opportunity to go to most colleges so they have to make their own, then whites get pissed at them and say that its racist. Oh boy oh boy.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    So black people are denied opportunity to go to most colleges so they have to make their own, then whites get pissed at them and say that its racist. Oh boy oh boy.
    Stop being a racism apologist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Right just as much as their is as much chance of me joining the girl scouts, REALLY?

You think Black Only Fraternities or Caucuses are because of hundreds of years of blacks only and white exclusion. So given the fact you suggest there might be a double standard or something wrong, what is your point, that THIS is same and acceptable?
    In my eyes - TOTALLY acceptable. I could not care less that a bunch of whiteboys said what they did. I could also not care less that blacks racially disparage whites on a regular basis as well - and do as much as possible to continue to keep up the separation of races. The blacks do more to keep themselves racially segregated IN THE PRESENT day than whitey could every hope to.

Blacks are not denied opportunity to go to most colleges in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Name a college that only people of a given hue are allowed to attend.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

Nail on the head statement there. But none of that matters when you can move the goal post and make it all about angry minorities and guilty liberals, rather than actually being able to see the problem for what it is, where is started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    And you can go to a "black only" college if you want to. There is nothing preventing you from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Name a college that only people of a given hue are allowed to attend.
    Exactly, this isn't the 20th century anymore.

This is a college fraternity, not a church, not some group of individuals bonded by a common cause, these are idiotic fraternities, engaging in racist acts and singing about hanging blacks from trees.
    Was the entire fraternity on the bus and singing?

You're being incredibly prejudicial by saying that any member of this fraternity is a racist simply because some members are racist.

You keep harping on the words they used as a justification to condemn the entire fraternity without evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Nail on the head statement there. But none of that matters when you can move the goal post and make it all about angry minorities and guilty liberals, rather than actually being able to see the problem for what it is, where is started.
    It doesnt matter where it started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    In my eyes - TOTALLY acceptable. I could not care less that a bunch of whiteboys said what they did. I could also not care less that blacks racially disparage whites on a regular basis as well - and do as much as possible to continue to keep up the separation of races. The blacks do more to keep themselves racially segregated IN THE PRESENT day than whitey could every hope to.
    Right so we shift the conversation from being about a racist white fraternity to being about blacks, in present day being responsible for racism, I bet you also blame blacks for slavery also, or systemic racist practices well before being able to blame BLACK POP CULTURE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Was the entire fraternity on the bus and singing?

You're being incredibly prejudicial by saying that any member of this fraternity is a racist simply because some members are racist.

You keep harping on the words they used as a justification to condemn the entire fraternity without evidence.

Prejudice yes, but as it pertains to people that elect to be members of a fraternity, NOT individuals that as I stated before are bounded together for any noble cause or reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    Its better than it was, however, did you know that 4% of Notre Dame's students are black? As opposed to 13% of the US population.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt matter where it started.

Of course it matters where it started, the truth is the truth whether we like it or not, and to get beyond that history, it is going to take more then in some peoples view blacks pulling up their pants, and whatever other racist nonsense.

There is no excuse for racism, and there shouldn't be any tolerance for the behavior on the bus.

Deleted
    Right so we shift the conversation from being about a racist white fraternity to being about blacks, in present day being responsible for racism, I bet you also blame blacks for slavery also, or systemic racist practices well before being able to blame BLACK POP CULTURE.

- - - Updated - - -

Prejudice yes, but as it pertains to people that elect to be members of a fraternity, NOT individuals that as I stated before are bounded together for any noble cause or reason.
    Black people in the US are very likely more racist than white people given the education background and the negative correlation with it.