Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Profession Traders Not Spawning

I have a level 3 garrison and no profession traders have ever spawned in my garrison. I get Harrison Jones or Saurfang and maybe another I can't recall atm but that's it. What's the problem ? Help ! Anyone ? Anyone ? Bueller ?

Note Garrison was finished on Feb 1st.

It's all random. However nothing is stopping you from going to a buddy's garrison and using their profession trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    It's all random. However nothing is stopping you from going to a buddy's garrison and using their profession trader.
    Two problems with that 1) all my friends dropped the game long ago, and 2) even if they did still subscribe I mostly play from 10 pm to 6 am but thank you for your reply nonetheless.

I thought you needed a Trading Post for the traders to show up? Just got my garrison to level 3 last week (late start) so I was curious and couldn't find any information on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dondi49 View Post
    Two problems with that 1) all my friends dropped the game long ago, and 2) even if they did still subscribe I mostly play from 10 pm to 6 am but thank you for your reply nonetheless.
    Use the group finder. There are usually a bunch of people just auto inviting others to use their daily vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you can use the group finder. There are tons of people who you will get an auto invite from as soon as you sign up. I haven't had a trader show up yet either. I don't need to. I just go to group finder and get a trader at will
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Except you can use the group finder. There are tons of people who you will get an auto invite from as soon as you sign up. I haven't had a trader show up yet either. I don't need to. I just go to group finder and get a trader at will
    I do the same thing exactly on my 11x level 100 toons.

I can confirm I have no trading post, but the Ore vendor appeared today, and i've had the fur one before. I have mining/JC as profs

/lfd -> custom
    Check for prof traders in list. hit join. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    /lfd -> custom
    Check for prof traders in list. hit join. \o/
    Yeah I missed the boat on this one. But I am still irked that people in chat say they have it, I don't and I don't know why. I thought that if you were 100 with a Garrison 3 that was all that you needed. But none of the 5 traders has popped as yet.

Yeah I missed the boat on this one. But I am still irked that people in chat say they have it, I don't and I don't know why. I thought that if you were 100 with a Garrison 3 that was all that you needed. But none of the 5 traders has popped as yet.
    Because RNGesus hates you.

Flippant answer aside, I have 6x100s.
    I don't have my notes in the office, but I've seen each trader once, on characters that don't have the respective profession.
    So I make heavy use of the Group Finder tool to get my profession needs met.

Otherwise, I consistently get Harrison, Muradin, and the goblin.

Anyone got a spawnorder? Waiting for the fur one to spawn and would like to know which day he will do so.
    Thanks

Because you haven't rolled up a trader since the random daily NPC was introduced in 6.1. There's nothing special to it, you just got (un)lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepertum View Post
    Anyone got a spawnorder? Waiting for the fur one to spawn and would like to know which day he will do so.
    Thanks
    You can see the trader's next spawn at wowhead. Just search for "fur trader"

Deleted
    Isn't order, fur, leather, dust, herb, ore?
    Least is pattern ive noticed so far

Deleted
    According to wowhead, it's Fur -> Leather -> Herb -> Ore -> Dust

Seems like it defeats the purpose of Blizzard's intended "visit a friends garrison" if people just use it to join a random stranger's garrison for a few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like it defeats the purpose of Blizzard's intended "visit a friends garrison" if people just use it to join a random stranger's garrison for a few seconds.
    Yeah, I wish they'd just shoved the damn npcs in Stormshield so you didn't have to join random groups or ask in trade chat to get invited to someone with X npc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I can confirm I have no trading post, but the Ore vendor appeared today
    Last edited by mwsstandc; 2015-03-12 at 08:04 AM.

OK the rng on these things is insanely bad. I was thinking once every other day for one of the 5 and it's much worse than that. In any case One finally popped on 3/11, which is one in a month.

Can some one tell me how you get to to the other guys fort once you are in group ? I left my garrison and joined a group but it was still my garrison when I re-entered.