Deleted

Help me rate our Hunters

Hello everyone,

i would like you to evaluate our guild members, look at logs included and try to post here what they are doing wrong or what should they improve about their raid performance.

warcraftlogs . com/reports/FkZAyXcnWbCRh3fg

Thanks ahead for your help

Why oh WHY does MMO-C log me out automatically during a reply /w quote going...

anyways, had a nice nifty write-up I worked nearly 45 minutes on with an in depth analysis of your hunters, but it's all gone thanks to an auto-log-off 'feature'.

Your hunters aren't abysmal, but they don't seem terribly up to date with the current state of things.
    Sv hunters using AMoC instead of Stamp on a patchwerk fight (gruul) for instance, and one of them actually used Barrage in place of GT :/

Your BM hunter on almost every pull abysmally messed up his opener (waiting nearly 40 seconds on every pull before casting FF, after stamp already wore off), and his/her BW/FF stacking is highly in question (some pulls there were 3 or 4x BW duration without a second of FF active )

Once those glaring issues are fixed, they should also work on their CPM (it's quite low consistently, although it seemed less of an issue for yurikoo than the other two)

Pretty mediocre if you ask me.

edit - dove a little further in. Just a general observation, but it doesn't seem like your guild enjoys using Healing tonics (or health-stones for that matter). Some fights you had several slow deaths but 0 uses raid-wide... that's an issue :[. Your hunters didn't seem to be any good at the whole healing tonic thing either, several slow deaths I've noticed without so much as a deterrence or tonic. It's also worth noting that I noted a disturbing lack of spirit mend from your Wrta, this should be something heavily utilized (even to help out raid healing believe it or not!) It's saved mine and other's skin many a times over the years.

I'm too tired to look any further... maybe tomorrow. 8)
    Last edited by Abbyd; 2015-03-12 at 08:08 AM.