Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BaP View Post
    Great job people...just derail the thread so you can bicker about who did what and please don't help the OP!!!!
    Not derailing the thread, just making a point to the person I quoted that when the stars align and RNG is on our side, we can pull some pretty serious numbers.

And it can look like complete trash at other times when you have poor procs.

That seems pretty relevant to the current discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Thete, while you're not wrong about 4pc you can't assume everyone has it, especially people coming in these threads looking for help. Even though I'm 10/10H, I JUST got my 4pc last night or so in a pug, because no conq tokens dropped for the past 2 weeks on either slot I could use to get 4pc.
    In which case people also need to show allowance for the fact that their damage will not be as high as someone with the same item level with tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    In which case people also need to show allowance for the fact that their damage will not be as high as someone with the same item level with tier.
    Wholeheartedly agree. It shouldn't be news to many though as this was already a thing back in HM with the pvp gear. I honestly try not to even look at dps values or ilvl when reading logs as they can fluctuate based on wild proc swings or impressive raid dps, etc.

There is more pertinent information there about priority, holy power usage, buff uptimes, etc.