Closed.

If so, have a read. Please spend a few odd 3 mins of your life and read it all.

Also - I am open for booth Horde / Alliance

Who am I?

I am 29y old adult from Sweden. I live with my family, I have a nice job but I have come back to WoW and raiding quite recently.
    My raid times is at 3-4 times a week, pref start around 1930 and end latest 0000. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild.

Dont get stuck on the following part about current chars, read all the text please!
    Today I play my Prot Paladin (676 PvE, HC BRF Progress, 2250~ in3s arena), BM (Since 6,1) Hunter (Ilvl PvE not sure, I mainly pvp at 2,2k~ In Arena) and I also have my odd Priest that some what about 660 (PvE).
    I have just played for 3 weeks now again, or well, 4 maybe, so Gear aint the superbest tiptop but decent atleast.

What have I done before?

In Vanilla and TBC, I fancied to play in some of the best guilds out there - LR and Nihilum, with a few odd swings in Eyeballerz.
    Later on when getting into univ I mostly played with "realm first" guilds wich had friends, not super dedicated but I atleast did see all the content. Later on I just took a small break, came back for Cata and in fact joined a mix up guild that was "for fun" - Fun was to atleast kill Ragnaros HC early but DW HC quite late due to differet things. I at this stage became a father of my lil girl , changed work and stopped to play.

I recently came back since work and family situation is stable - I work at days, lil girl is 5y of age, my GF works evenings and i got a lot of time to do smt I enjoy. I got support from GF To play and I do enjoy it a lot.

What do you get - And what am I looking for?

A mature, performing player that really puts in a good portion of time. I am not flawless tho (But for beeing away for so long, my performance has been "impressive" from start according to people), I can as any person do a mistake but it wont happen twice and as I mentioned before, I do put in a lot of effort.

Due to the current state of Prot Paladins (They are more then fine,but I just feel Warriors is better, same with Brewmasters) , I am open to go smt else.
    Either its another specc or another class (I am open to boost to 90, lvl quick in a few hours and get my own gear to the exctent it holds and pulls my own weight for atleast BRF HC) - We are talking about max 10 days to be ready - Less if some help is shifted in BUT thats not what I am looking for.

If "reroll" - Id prefer to play:

Elemental/Resto Shaman
    Unholy/Frost Death Knight
    Brewmaster/Windwalker
    Prot Warrior
    Mage
    Rogue

What I would ask for is a some what mature and drama free enviroment, that really wants a player to put in a shift and tierdless looking for the grps best. I play WoW for booth the competitive reson as for the social.

I bet this adds a lot of questions - Id prefer you to contact me via BnetTag Nikkj#2836 at evenings , but Skype at daytime and nights is even better - Niklasj6

- - - Updated - - -

I am online for the rest of the day and night if you want to have a chat,
    Last edited by Nikkej; 2015-03-12 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Not open.

Feel free to make an application on our website: synergize-guild.com!
    Last edited by InfuryTalnivarr; 2015-03-12 at 12:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Nikkej!

I couldn't send you a PM as need another 2 posts :P

Great wall of text, enjoyed reading it

Would love you to make an application and have a look at our website! aphorism guild . org

Look forward to talking with you!

Deleted
    Hi,

I will add you on Real ID but I must say I like what I read. If you are interested in a re-roll I would love to speak to you about Link Curve - Tarren Mill as I think you'd be a really good fit.

Regards,
    Valero

Deleted
    PM'ed you.

Answered to most of ya I think!

I am online for a chat now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Nikkej

I don't know if you've found what you are looking for yet, but given your post I am going to leave our site here for you to browse and potentially make an application.
    http://noobstbh.enjin.com/

Of the classes you listed I would say the most interesting would be your DK or Elemental Shaman, but ultimately it boils down to whether or not you even enjoy playing them, in either case.., best of luck finding what you are looking for
    Last edited by Banzhe; 2015-03-13 at 09:14 AM.