Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Bag and belt models just right in time for the lau... oh wait.

These 'mystery' dates are always just a poor attempt to bridge over time with discussions about nothing, when content and news run out or lack substance and impact.

It's a joke.

Deleted
    He tells after a while it's sunday, the guy is bored and clearly wants attention. Trust me if there was a date planned for some super secret project and he was leaking dates and stuff just to get attention, he would be fired by tomorrow.

I don't think he's actually announced anything, just realised those two were aligned and figured he'd post it for fun. 11/3/2018 is a Sunday, so...

I was expecting something else from the thread title.. im dissapointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    It wont be a movie, it's a Sunday and from what I hear movies come out on Fridays for the states
    Fridays/Wednesdays

I assume he's joking though.

https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...42639120588800

No one guessed the correct* answer of the Hearthstone movie. No prizes! Better luck next time!

*definitions of correct may include lies
    It was a joke.

You guys got played like a cheap harp.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...42639120588800

It was a joke.

You guys got played like a cheap harp.
    I love the way he worded that. BRB, faving.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If we assume 2 tiers, that means to avoid an uber long (8+ month) final tier they'd have to drop 7.0 in December/January.
    Hu???? August + 6 month is February 2016. 7.0 in December 2015 that made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Hu???? August + 6 month is February 2016. 7.0 in December 2015 that made my day
    You're forgetting Highmaul is considered part of the 6 months. It's unlikely this tier lasts past July. Probably June.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Based on the threads title it's been confirmed that 3/11/18 is in fact a date!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    You're forgetting Highmaul is considered part of the 6 months. It's unlikely this tier lasts past July. Probably June.
    Yeah. Highmaul technically didn't even count as a tier because it didn't drop tier gear and had half the bosses of a real tier.

So we probably have 3-4 months of BrF and then 6.2 comes out.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Obviously a joke.

You don't set specific release dates for something 3 years in advance. And neither would it come from a mid-level developer's twitter account.

Tiiiiiiiiitan.

lulz

Its obviously the date that the models will finally be finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah but you never know, could be a guardians type situation where they are just so confident in how well the movie is that they already greenlit a sequel (unlikely considering video game movies are a bigger risk but never say never)
    Eh, I find it very unlikely. I don't really know how much confidence there is in the Warcraft brand, there's been a negative stigma over WoW for years. It's one of the things most worrying me about the movie.

Blizzards RTS team will have nothign to work on once SC2: LotV is completed so I guess they can start work on WC4

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    blizzards russ petersen has announced a mystery date for something unannounced, the fact that hearthstone and the warcraft movie are both warcraft things it leads one to believe it will be warcraft related.

"3/11 2014: Hearthstone
    3/11 2016: Wow movie
    3/11 2018: ?????????

conspiracy theories ready go

It's a sunday so bear that in mind"

https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...33110882480128

thoughts? expansion? new warcraft game? (starcraft 2 devs did say they might make a new warcraft game once they were done with lov)
    maybe a new game in the warcraft universe?
    a sequel to the warcraft movie? ?
    Patch 6.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    They're not announcing a sequel to the WC movie before the first one. They need to see if it is a success first. Nor do I see them announcing expansions to WoW or HS three years in advance. That makes no sense. So I imagine that this is a new WC related title. Warcraft 4, a Warcraft RPG, something like that.
    That makes a lot of sense, given how it would be easier to set deadlines for something independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah. Highmaul technically didn't even count as a tier because it didn't drop tier gear and had half the bosses of a real tier.

So we probably have 3-4 months of BrF and then 6.2 comes out.
    And how many bosses make a tier, why not 1 more or less than that.
    Arbitrary measures are too often used to try and define what a given player thinks everyone should want, simply because they do.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-03-12 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Patch 6.3? :P

Serious though - Hope its WC4. It's been too long!