Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The labor market is healing in however many months it will be before she gets back in the market, the market will either be in terrific shape or just terrifying, all depends on how low Europe and China goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

They can't fire her for being pregnant. Best to get it Over with.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    well she HAS a grandson but she's been pressuring me for a granddaughter IS IT IS GETTING SERIOUS
    Dad wants me to "carry" on the name when i'm done with school. His side of the family showed disappointment in my sister for marrying a white man.

So my question is, when they find my resume is only filled with white women....how real will shit get?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Dad wants me to "carry" on the name when i'm done with school. His side of the family showed disappointment in my sister for marrying a white man.

So my question is, when they find my resume is only filled with white women....how real will shit get?
    I think you meant overweight white women no?

i was looking for the "black moms be like" gif because amusement.

i found this

Okay, so whats the deal with this? I just found out my older sister is preggers. Everyone is all "OMG CONGRATS", and i'm all like..."how long are you gonna be out of the labor market?"

She had just got a decent paying job shortly after marriage. Why have a kid now of all times? I worry for her. The guy makes decent money ...but still. Why would you wanna be dependent?

Are women just biologically inclined to have children in their prime or what?
    Too be honest, men always get the label of being the gender that make all their descisions based on some kind of evolutionary drive to spread their seed and we started to wear that bullshit label as an excuse. Maybe it's time we reevaluate the situation, because from my PoV over here it's starting to become difficult not get cynical about the whole thing, when women are at least as driven if not more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I think you meant overweight white women no?
    No, those are only recent additions during my college years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the real reason he dislikes it? It's cos she'll get fat, and he hates the fatties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Too be honest, men always get the label of being the gender that make all their descisions based on some kind of evolutionary drive to spread their seed and we started to wear that bullshit label as an excuse. Maybe it's time we reevaluate the situation, because from my PoV over here it's starting to become difficult not get cynical about the whole thing, when women are at least as driven if not more.
    I'm just... geez. I'd be happier if this meant my parents would be contempt with two grandkids but i'm pretty sure they want one from me.

My older sister has a tendency to be either really nice or the biggest bitch in the world. Not that I speak to the family that much already, but i'm definately steering clear 4-5 months down the road. Christ. Might as well be a circle of hell while this one is pregnant.

No, those are only recent additions during my college years.
    It's a progression as you get older. The longer you wait to marry the heavier your potential wife will be. I would estimate 20-30 lbs per year.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just... geez. I'd be happier if this meant my parents would be contempt with two grandkids but i'm pretty sure they want one from me.

My older sister has a tendency to be either really nice or the biggest bitch in the world. Not that I speak to the family that much already, but i'm definately steering clear 4-5 months down the road. Christ. Might as well be a circle of hell while this one is pregnant.
    You think the pregnancy will be bad, wait until she is up all night and day with a newborn. Go see her now because you won't want to for the next 4-5 years.

Just bring food whenever you have to visit.

the grosser the better.

Hell, i had a hot dog with cheerios and thin mints for lunch the other day and pregnant women were drooling over the internet, just bring that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTripleZero View Post
    And the chance of Down Syndrome accelerates.
    This, some people aren't able to handle this. It's not easy, physically and mentally.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Nice way to talk about your sister.

Why do you care? Seriously, why? My parents had to learn that they probably will never meet their grand kids, if there even ever will be some. First of all they both started way too late (my fater was 40, my mother 36), hehe so they can't even complain here . My sister always hated kids to some degree, but for some reasons (because she is fairly dumb tbh) she went to a school for kindergarten "teachers", which cuased her to hate kids to the point we feared she might sterilize herself.. And they know that I don't take well to the crazy shit from some women, can't stand lazy and uneducated people and I'm not the kind of person to screw everything that has a heartbeat. It's our lives and they have no say in that matter.

The whole carrying the name thing is dead over here in germany anyway, because nowadays everyone combines their names to shit like Mayer-Schmidt for equality. But to be honest if hers is better than mine I will take that and if it is worse I won't call myself a terrible or lame name just because of that. I don't expect her to do that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Nice way to talk about your sister.
    Spoken like someone who doesn't have siblings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Why do you care? Seriously, why? My parents had to learn that they probably will never meet their grand kids, if there even ever will be some. First of all they both started way too late (my fater was 40, my mother 36), hehe so they can't even complain here . My sister always hated kids to some degree, but for some reasons (because she is fairly dumb tbh) she went to a school for kindergarten "teachers", which cuased her to hate kids to the point we feared she might sterilize herself.. And they know that I don't take well to the crazy shit from some women, can't stand lazy and uneducated people and I'm not the kind of person to screw everything that has a heartbeat. It's our lives and they have no say in that matter.

The whole carrying the name thing is dead over here in germany anyway, because nowadays everyone combines their names to shit like Mayer-Schmidt for equality. But to be honest if hers is better than mine I will take that and if it is worse I won't call myself a terrible or lame name just because of that. I don't expect her to do that either.
    It's kind of hard not to. On one end you do your own thing. And on the other, you want to make the parents happy.

The expectation is kind of there, whether they assert it or not.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have siblings.
    I have a sister and wouldn't talk about her like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's a progression as you get older. The longer you wait to marry the heavier your potential wife will be. I would estimate 20-30 lbs per year.

- - - Updated - - -

You think the pregnancy will be bad, wait until she is up all night and day with a newborn. Go see her now because you won't want to for the next 4-5 years.
    Really? How do you figure. I figured I could ride the one night stand carousel if I REALLY wanted to (assuming I still don't want a serious relationship later down in the road)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Just bring food whenever you have to visit.

the grosser the better.

Hell, i had a hot dog with cheerios and thin mints for lunch the other day and pregnant women were drooling over the internet, just bring that.

The fuck? I mean, sometimes I just throw everything I possibly can in a container and go...but damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I have a sister and wouldn't talk about her like that
    Meh, some people are more open about their occasional sibling quarrels during childhood. I'll always love her.

The fuck? I mean, sometimes I just throw everything I possibly can in a container and go...but damn.
    TO EXPLAIN it was on the side of the hot dog and i wanted something with the hot dog but we have absolutely nothing in the house but like.. meat and wheat thins. parents are on a budget so a lot of the snack food has been slashed and i haven't bought any yet because i'm trying to cut it out anyway. i can't handle anymore wheat thins right now so the decision was either chex mix or cheerios.

and frozen thin mints are fucking delicious and i'll stab you if you say otherwise. i mean, you're still my bigzo, but there are lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    TO EXPLAIN it was on the side of the hot dog and i wanted something with the hot dog but we have absolutely nothing in the house but like.. meat and wheat thins. parents are on a budget so a lot of the snack food has been slashed and i haven't bought any yet because i'm trying to cut it out anyway. i can't handle anymore wheat thins right now so the decision was either chex mix or cheerios.

and frozen thin mints are fucking delicious and i'll stab you if you say otherwise. i mean, you're still my bigzo, but there are lines.
    Nobody eats mints for their sole deliciousness. They do before an interview or an important interaction. But not to satisfy hunger.

Nobody eats mints for their sole deliciousness.
    It's mint and CHOCOLATE. frozen.

delicious. and a good dessert.