Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post

Yes and No. Feral healing (self end off) needs to be toned more down, damagewise they are in a good spot. A liitle bit to bursty but that would be a nerf in the single digit percent numbers. Rogues are only seen so strong because almost every one plays combat these days. Red buff + Killing spree is a nasty combo, but what else ? Besides of BoS wich was already toned down ( no real nerf ) the class is the same like it always was.

And for SV/MM Hunters ? I think i made my point clear.
    Rogues, well why the f do they still have gouge? I thought the idea of Wod was to reduce cc in general well number 1 fail was rogue cc (untouched) outside of of the paralyse poison. Feral incarnation which 9/10 druid will pick the cc component is like back to MoP levels.. why more cc? get rid of it, Damage is fine, healing is quite rediculous as well Why both dps spec of druid got to keep their hot and they removed shadows renew? logic?

Hunters got spoiled this expansion even with the reduce cc on trap 15 sec cd? needs to go, hunters need a penalty, 2x deterance give them a debuff so it takes several seconds to use it again.

This whole Wod expansion has failed on the reduce cc ability bloat bullshit. The already master pvp clases got to keep most things while others lost more. LOGIC IS NOWHERE TO BE FIND IN WHOLE CLASS BALANCE GG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ...but...in PvE...if you are on dispel duty you should be using the glyph....right?
    Not always help

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Rogues, well why the f do they still have gouge? I thought the idea of Wod was to reduce cc in general well number 1 fail was rogue cc (untouched) outside of of the paralyse poison. Feral incarnation which 9/10 druid will pick the cc component is like back to MoP levels.. why more cc? get rid of it, Damage is fine, healing is quite rediculous as well Why both dps spec of druid got to keep their hot and they removed shadows renew? logic?

Hunters got spoiled this expansion even with the reduce cc on trap 15 sec cd? needs to go, hunters need a penalty, 2x deterance give them a debuff so it takes several seconds to use it again.

This whole Wod expansion has failed on the reduce cc ability bloat bullshit. The already master pvp clases got to keep most things while others lost more. LOGIC IS NOWHERE TO BE FIND IN WHOLE CLASS BALANCE GG.
    Gouge has been there since vanilla. If they removed that, rogues would be beyond pissed. Its like removing priest bubble.

As for CC. There are 5 DR categories (6 if you count knockbacks but they work differently), in mop there was 13. So while some classes got a few CC's removed or shortened, the majority of the cc pruning comes in the form of sharing DR's. Warlocks can no longer fear you and then chain seduce you. Rogues stuns are all on the same DR now. Cyclone and fear share the same DR. The good comps right now are classes that don't overlap the 5 CC categories. So either be smarter about forming your team in regards to cc, or go full burst and mongo someone. Also, pick the right talents. Most classes have a CC talent tier. Be sure to pick a cc that isn't going to DR with your partners cc.