Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzcon 2015, Nov. 6-7

So going through the games news, a feed pops up on starcraft one showing that blizzcon 2015 will be on Nov. 6-7 and the ticket sales will be on Apr 16 and 18.

A- Can someone else confirm they got this as pressing any link pretty much switch tho the OLD blizzcon of 2014.

B-HYPE

Pic. incoming

http://imgur.com/wIYLqkS
    Last edited by Shadeknight; 2015-03-12 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    after the blizzcon in 2014 I'm no longer hyped for blizzcons

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeknight View Post
    So going through the games news, a feed pops up on starcraft one showing that blizzcon 2015 will be on Nov. 6-7 and the ticket sales will be on Apr 16 and 18.

A- Can someone else confirm they got this as pressing any link pretty much switch tho the OLD blizzcon of 2014.

B-HYPE

Pic. incoming
    They will tell us again how great, epic and savage everything will be, then a year or maybe a couple years later the reality will arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    They will tell us again how great, epic and savage everything will be, then a year or maybe a couple years later the reality will arrive...
    But thats the best part, then people can start crying again that Blizzzard promised them stuff they never did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    after the blizzcon in 2014 I'm no longer hyped for blizzcons
    And after the lies from 2013... they can take their overpriced tickets and hype and shove them. No interest at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    And to each his own you Debbie Downer ....I enjoy the game even with the usual and expected downfalls now and then, nothing is perfect, its how you enjoy it

PS...never buy into hype kids....its as bad as drugs...it will be your own fault and downfall

I go to blizzcon because its fun to meet the devs, get some swag, and hangout with friends I have made on wow.

I don't expect every word they say to come to fruition, because sometimes plans change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    And after the lies from 2013... they can take their overpriced tickets and hype and shove them. No interest at all.
    I agree. I wouldnt go if it was free. They will just try to hype us up and then disappoint us again. They will announce the next WoW expansion, tell us that its farther along than we would think and then end up releasing it in Q2 2017

7+ Year Old Account
    it would be different if they cut things because plans changed. they cut things because they SOMEHOW ran out of time. how does a company that makes so much money run out of time with 14 months of soo?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I go to blizzcon because its fun to meet the devs, get some swag, and hangout with friends I have made on wow.

I don't expect every word they say to come to fruition, because sometimes plans change.
    Hasn't been decent swag since 2011.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So that's when we get 7.0 revealed to us.

Now can we stop this insanity of saying WoD is going to have 2 tiers and 7.0 comes out early next year?

We're looking at the standard 2-year expansion cycle.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Now can we stop this insanity of saying WoD is going to have 2 tiers and 7.0 comes out early next year?

Well, considering they pretty much got away with SoO lasting for over a year and 6.2 still not being anywhere in sight, I wouldn't be that surprised to see WoD turn into a two tier two year expansion...

Blizzard's terrible at last minute additions to prolong the content, anything they do needs to have been in the works for months if not over a year before implementation, otherwise we get shit like Hallion in Wrath. They will simply use the excuse that any extra content added to WoD will prolong the release of the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdeus View Post
    Hasn't been decent swag since 2011.
    meh, it still a fun time.

I don't go on a lot of vacations, so blizzcon is fun for me.

Spend $100 to be lied to, sounds like fun.

I hope there is more content at blizzcon than in patch 6.1

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    Well, considering they pretty much got away with SoO lasting for over a year and 6.2 still not being anywhere in sight, I wouldn't be that surprised to see WoD turn into a two tier two year expansion...

Blizzard's terrible at last minute additions to prolong the content, anything they do needs to have been in the works for months if not over a year before implementation, otherwise we get shit like Hallion in Wrath. They will simply use the excuse that any extra content added to WoD will prolong the release of the next expansion.
    That's the thing, I don't think they ever really intended this to be two tiers.

I think they threw that around to try and pacify a fanbase that was very much pissed off about how long SoO lasted.

That's why these days you don't hear them throwing two around, rather they just say "We'll have however many tiers it takes to avoid another long final tier."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Thats my expectation......Beta after Blizzcon and new expansion released alongside or sometime in the vicinity of the new movie.

Quote Originally Posted by metasine View Post
    Spend $100 to be lied to, sounds like fun.
    Well it is, if there is a hooker involved. Otherwise, not so much.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.