Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Angry Enhancement shaman is fine, deal with that!

I’m starting to get really sick of seein’ more and more „enhance is weak” topics. I believe that every good player rerolled to some easier class and every person playing enhancement shaman just has no idea how to use this spec…
    You can blame Blizzard for everything but the fact is that enha is one of the best (if not the best) spec in the game which brings:
    - Extremely good cleave dps – fire nova and flame shock resetting lava lash
    - The best aoe in the game. Any other class can’t compare to enhancement shaman when it comes to aoe. I’m still surprised that it’s not nerfed again
    - Decent single target dps – maybe there are some stronger classes, but enha is nearly at the top and he can’t just be the best ST dps while he has the best aoe and cleave in the game.
    - The best mobility: ghost wolf + spirit walk and of course One of the best self cooldowns – shamanistic rage and astral shift which allow shaman to take the most important roles in the raid
    - The biggest number of dps cooldowns (ascendance, fire elemental, storm elemental, feral spirit, elemental mastery, liquid magma) that, if used correctly, make you destroy everyone else on the recount.
    - Very useful raid cooldowns, such as powerfull talented HST or overpowerd Ancestral Guidance, which makes shaman even more useful in the raid group.
    - He can also offheal when it’s needed so you don’t need to bring another healer

I think that everyone should l2p before spamming another forum with pointless topics. If Enha was underpowered, Blizzard would buff it long time ago. You had 2 raid contents, they did nothing – that should make you think about your raid performance. There are a lot of enhancement shamans killing the hardest mythic raid bosses. If they focused on crying on the forum instead of learining how to play, they would also think that enha is underpowered.
    (I wonder if you have already noticed that I'm not being serious or maybe you died by heart attack by this line)
    Last edited by Jimmyx; 2015-03-13 at 01:08 PM. Reason: letter

Deleted
    This HAS to be a troll, I refuse to believe anything can be this stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post
    I’m starting to get really sick of seein’ more and more „enhance is weak” topics. I believe that every good player rerolled to some easier class and every person playing enhancement shaman just has no idea how to use this spec…
    You can blame Blizzard for everything but the fact is that enha is one of the best (if not the best) spec in the game which brings:
    - The best aoe in the game. Any other class can’t compare to enhancement shaman when it comes to aoe. I’m still surprised that it’s not nerfed again
    - Decent single target dps – maybe there are some stronger classes, but enha is nearly at the top and he can’t just be the best ST dps while he has the best aoe and cleave in the game.
    - The best mobility: ghost wolf + spirit walk and of course One of the best self cooldowns – shamanistic rage and astral shift which allow shaman to take the most important roles in the raid
    - The biggest number of dps cooldowns (ascendance, fire elemental, storm elemental, feral spirit, elemental mastery, liquid magma) that, if used correctly, make you destroy everyone else on the recount.
    - Very useful raid cooldowns, such as powerfull talented HST or overpowerd Ancestral Guidance, which makes shaman even more useful in the raid group.
    - He can also offheal when it’s needed so you don’t need to bring another healer

I think that everyone should l2p before spamming another forum with pointless topics. If Enha was underpowered, Blizzard would buff it long time ago. You had 2 raid contents, they did nothing – that should make you think about your raid performance. There are a lot of enhancement shamans killing the hardest mythic raid bosses. If they focused on crying on the forum instead of learining how to play, they would also think that enha is underpowered.
    (I wonder if you have already noticed that I'm not being serious or maybe you died by heart attack by this line)
    Take a tea and calm down mate...
    /peace

Not really, because you didn't write it in a funny or sarcastic way. You just wrote it like anyone would if they actually believed it.

I honestly didn't see the point in this.

I'm not sure wheter to laugh or to cry. Cleave? Enh? You sure we're living in the same universe or even the same dimension?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

go back to your cave troll

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Deleted
    As a hardcore raider enhancement shaman has no weaknesses anymore. They're doing fine on both ST and rock on aoe fights. Some specs will always rock on certain fights. But enhancement arent weak on anything.

Enhancement is fine only when you are overgeared for the content

You know, that's a good idea, though. When Flame Shock ticks reset Lava Lash, make it hit 6 targets. That'd be some sweet cleave.

-When Lava Lash's cooldown is reset by Flame Shock periodic damage, you next Lava Lash will hit 5 targets and apply Flame Shock.
    -Fire Nova now caps at 5 targets
    Last edited by Qaletaqa; 2015-03-13 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    So 690 is overgearing Mythic BRF?

Quote Originally Posted by Reenest View Post
    As a hardcore raider enhancement shaman has no weaknesses anymore. They're doing fine on both ST and rock on aoe fights. Some specs will always rock on certain fights. But enhancement arent weak on anything.
    The first of hopefully many
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Sorry but, if you honestly think that, I have serious qualms believing you actually are a hardcore raiding enhancement shaman.

Deleted
    I stopped really reading at the part abotu cleave DPS but quickly skimmed through for troll. OP's last line:

(I wonder if you have already noticed that I'm not being serious or maybe you died by heart attack by this line).

Then Reenest came along...

We'll be solid at single target dps in three expansions. By then, we'll have five dps Elemental Totems so we can always have one up.
    Last edited by Smaxy; 2015-03-13 at 10:19 PM.
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Deleted
    Asamythicraiderkeke Enhancement is fine, L2P

Deleted
    Warlocks have more AOE.
    Cleave (2-3 targets) is terrible for Enhancement. Optimal is 4+ targets.
    Single target could use a life-saving, not performing as well as other classes.
    Most of our cooldowns are really shit;
    SET is terrible, so you always pick liquid magma.
    pretty much forced to pick PE in all fights
    offhealing is terrible on mythic, if you have to do it, your healers suck anyway.
    we have grounding totem (wait it doesn't work on any fight in BRF)
    Mobility is great, there's that (not like every other melee class has movement speed increases!)
    our tier is a joke, buffing a crappy cooldown and giving us more movement speed.

Deleted
    Just go check 90th percentile Mythic statistics.. There's no point to QQ about classes that's mediocre.

- - - Updated - - -

Diesta, clearly you don't know what you're talking about. The tier is probably one of the best there is for DPS classes. It buffs our ST dmg majorly which used to be our weakness, you can easily push out 40k dps on a fight like Gruul as Enhancement, Besides saying that SOT is garbage is a lie, it's by far the best for ST and even 2 targets aswell.
    It might be hard for bad enhancement to push out proper ST dps, but that's just because ur not focussing or performing optimal. Enhancement is only dependant on fight length.

Deleted
    Just go check 90th percentile Mythic statistics.. There's no point to QQ about classes that's mediocre.

- - - Updated - - -

Diesta, clearly you don't know what you're talking about. The tier is probably one of the best there is for DPS classes. It buffs our ST dmg majorly which used to be our weakness, you can easily push out 40k dps on a fight like Gruul as Enhancement, Besides saying that SOT is garbage is a lie, it's by far the best for ST and even 2 targets aswell.
    It might be hard for bad enhancement to push out proper ST dps, but that's just because ur not focussing or performing optimal. Enhancement is only dependant on fight length.
    I'd like to direct you here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

Not sure why you're making this into a discussion about whether I play my shaman properly. While I agree the tier boosted a proper place (single target) I still don't believe we're in a good place when it comes to that, not to mention the tier, as mentioned above, is really shit compared to other classes'.

PS: 90th percentile stats for all bosses on warcraftlogs are bugged, because they include blackhand (and warcraftlogs doesn't log stats for blackhand yet)
    Not to mention the only two fights we're rocking is thogar and beastlord, and the rest we're awful compared to many other classes.

Have a look at gruul and hans'gar for example:
    Gruul: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=90&boss=1691
    Hans'gar: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=90&boss=1693
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2015-03-14 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    There's no fight where enhancement is a burden anymore, surely there's speccs that are shining more on certain fights than enhancement, but we're also shining more on AOE fights such as Beastlord or Thogar, even Blast Furnace too. So there's no point in QQing about shamans since they're fine on all fights in Mythic.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best Thread Ever 2015.

PS. The best trolls are subtle.

Actually worse in the game. Look at Iron Maidens or Hanz and Franz. They are true cleave fights. We perform very poorly on anything with anything less than 4 targets.

Despite two other melee being as good or better than us at AoE and two others right on our ass. Not to mention ranged. Yes we have good sustained AoE, however, many other classes perform exceptionally well within our niche.

Wut. Horrible single target if the fight nears the 5 minute mark. If you can burst something down in 3 minutes, win!

Thats not something to be happy about. We have the most number of DPS cooldowns fantastic. I love hitting 9 buttons on the pull! This is further proof that our spec and class is bloated beyond belief and so far dependent on our big 5 minute cooldowns which are fight length dependent.

Overpowered AG, what are you still playing ToT and SoO? AG is worth somewhere between SWEET and FUCK ALL. I wouldn't call any of our utilities useful in a raid group. In 5 man content they are INVALUABLE. In raids, everyone does it better.

LOL.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2015-03-15 at 10:00 AM.