Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Can Europe handle more refugees? Possibly, but this is a massive crisis its not just a few more refugees
    No, not really. Especially when the natives are forced to carry the burden and have their essential services put under intense strain as a result.

My heart goes out to the refugees but...you can't clean up the entire world. It's just not possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can Europe handle more refugees? Possibly, but this is a massive crisis its not just a few more refugees
    Well, overall(keyword). Some bomb them - some clean up the mess.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turkey has a coast guard? That's great news!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    Fairly misleading title.
    Welcome to MMO-champ, the home of misleading topics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelsdeath View Post
    Turkey has a coast guard? That's great news!
    THey have a pretty big coastline, like, 80% of the country has coastline.
    They also have one of the largest armies in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No, not really. Especially when the natives are forced to carry the burden and have their essential services put under intense strain as a result.

My heart goes out to the refugees but...you can't clean up the entire world. It's just not possible.
    It's not the entire world. It's a specific area that Europe helped destabilize in the last few years. This is the price to pay.
    Next time vote someone different

I 99% of the time will copy the articles title. I do that to not take away from the source. Aj tends to be very sensationalist so changing the title changes much of what there bias tends to be.
    And here I thought you were just enjoying some nice clickbait

Really I from the ring of the title I though they gunned the ship down with dozens of dead people.

Now I don't even know what to say about this incident

10+ Year Old Account
    Good guy Turkey. A wars going on next door, so they're just sitting back watching their allies do all the work for them. And when they want some action they'll fire at the displaced people it could be helping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Oh god you have got to be joking.
    Absolutely not unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Good guy Turkey. A wars going on next door, so they're just sitting back watching their allies do all the work for them. And when they want some action they'll fire at the displaced people it could be helping.
    asking Turkey to help its Kurdish rebels is like asking Europe to help ISIS to fight against Kurds in the region.

They are helping syrians more than anyone. Turkey has the most number of refugees and the country feeds them with no foreign help. Turkey does not have any more duty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grah... It's partially Turkeys fault Syria has this problem. God I've hated Turkey for quite some time! Yeah sure like they didn't know!

- - - Updated - - -

They're our allies on paper only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    They are helping syrians more than anyone. Turkey has the most number of refugees and the country feeds them with no foreign help. Turkey does not have any more duty.
    pretty much