Help picking a profession

Between all my toons right now I have Alch, Engineering, Mining, Enchanting, Herbalism, Tailoring and Leatherworking. My DKs about 90 and I'm trying to figure what would be the best second Profession to give him. His first one is enchanting and I'd like to not repeat any of the ones I listed. I was thinking Blacksmithing but idk enough about it, I feel like it'd end up being useless if I have the Blacksmithing plot, sort of like engineering.

Any suggestions? I'd like to make gold from it and I want it to be somewhat useful. I know Garrisons have lessened most professions, but what would be some of the least useless ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how you didn't list blacksmithing that might be a good idea. The buff you get from a level 3 Forge is pretty nice and you can craft the WoD items even without the profession itself. Combined with enchanting should allow you to make gear then enchant it and DE it after you've run Highmaul and Blackrock.

Right now gathering professions are a waste of time.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]