New Wardrobe System!

http://riftgrate.com/2015/03/12/snea...revamp-in-3-2/

Hypehypehypehype. I'm happy as hell that this is what the are going with for the update, basically the same thing as GW2 which has a fantastic system (though we won't need to spend money to change the appearance!).

All I hope for now is that it's account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    The weapon thing is confirmed too via the livestream that went on
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    The weapon thing is confirmed too via the livestream that went on
    http://riftgrate.com/2015/03/13/live...th-march-2015/

Yeah, just saw! Big points

Account-wide unlocks
    Unlockable dyes
    No more weapon transmog baubles

I like everything about this, it pretty much covered off everything I was hoping for out of the wardrobe improvements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now why the fuck can't Blizzard do this for WoW?

This system is going to be absolutely amazing. Totally looking forward to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Looks and seems fantastic. I always greatly enjoyed Rift's wardrobe system, the actual outfits left a lot to desire.

I find it hard to believe that they'll stop milking the "weapon bubble" cash-cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninepenny View Post
    I find it hard to believe that they'll stop milking the "weapon bubble" cash-cow.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't making them much money and they project that they can get more overall money through cash shop sales of skins overall with this overhaul to the system.

Read the news at riftgrate a few days ago too... and I'm stoked (hope this is the correct word)!

Am a fan of GW2's skin-collection system, now pair this with Rift's wardrobe system and... bingo!
    I just wish I could save more outfits in GW2... that's one big minus for me. Their dye system is fantastic though.
    Anyway, really looking forward for the wardrobe update in Rift... now they just need to make achievements account-bound, too *grml*

10+ Year Old Account
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    This is fantastic, I like each and every thing about this. The fact that you can slot weapon appearances for all types into a single wardrobe that will automatically switch as your real weapons switch is superb. Not to mention adding in the dye/armor set collections for achievements and the like as a little bonus. Absolutely fantastic stuff that I can't bloody wait for. Been holding onto all the gear I acquire in preparation for this to come so my bags/bank are getting pretty full : P

Also another tier of loyalty? Do people actually spend enough to get that high? I mean, I've dropped a pretty penny and bought a bunch of REX in-game and I'm still only midway through the orange tier >.>

Amazing stuff. Rift has a such a robust customization engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea rift is looking real attractive atm