Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Because you dont need a penis for anything other than sex. He was able to go to the bathroom just fine before he got the transplant.
    How does that make it unethical? Preparing for crazy response...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to confess, I think I'm a really delinquent homo. I'm not really that fussy about the length of a guy's penis...

Also, I think this makes me a bad person, but my first thought was hoping the recipient wasn't a FtM transgender person. Trannies creep me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    How does that make it unethical? Preparing for crazy response...
    Its unethical because youre wasting the time of the surgeons and their research time that they could be using to research things that can actually save lives, just so a guy can bang a bunch of women. Sex isnt an ethical reason to do anything. This would be such a better world if we got rid of drugs, alcohol, and sex for anything other than making a baby. Those 3 things are the catalyst for nearly every crime, fight, and disturbance
    Last edited by Orlong; 2015-03-14 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    I have to confess, I think I'm a really delinquent homo. I'm not really that fussy about the length of a guy's penis...

Also, I think this makes me a bad person, but my first thought was hoping the recipient wasn't a FtM transgender person. Trannies creep me out.
    Well aslong as you 'live and let live" it doesnt make you a bad person really. That said, a lot of the rejection and animosity towards trans folk comes from within the LGBT community itself. Seems odd but people are people ^^

On topic: Would stem cell research make any sort of regrowth or something possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its unethical because youre wasting the time of the surgeons and their research time that they could be using to research things that can actually save lives, just so a guy can bang a bunch of women. Sex isnt an ethical reason to do anything. This would be such a better world if we got rid of drugs, alcohol, and sex for anything other than making a baby. Those 3 things are the catalyst for nearly every crime, fight, and disturbance
    That doesn't really make it unethical. Maybe if you were in a small medical camp with a limited number of surgeons, and you directed them to perform this operation instead of saving a man's life, sure.

And honestly, if it weren't for the combination of drugs, alcohol and recreational sex, you might not be here!
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    [IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/e/e0/1205_eek-a-penis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101222232233[IMG]
    And here I thought I had an original idea. Damn South Park lol

So we can cut off your dick and donate it for money?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    And here I thought I had an original idea. Damn South Park lol
    ... And you can't even say "South Park did it first!", because South Park did that first, when they said "The Simpsons did it first!".

Deleted
    You have no clue how the public and private sector work.

Your whole debate is fruitless and incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be the most boring person who ever existed.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    So trolls and grievers will finally cease to exist.

Nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    And suddenly the demand for John Holmes style penises skyrockets.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    And suddenly the demand for John Holmes style penises skyrockets.
    Who is John Holmes?
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    It could also have been donated by a man having gender reassignment surgery.
    they actually use most (if not all) of the penis's tissue when they do a sex change.