Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Now go and win the game. I'll be waiting.
    Rekt. /applaud
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it just for it being something different to do. I haven't put any money into it and am slowly getting packs here and there. It's all down to how competitive you are

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I'm am not impressed by stories of what others have done it does not help your case at all. If you want to do that say you will do it yourself and then come back when you've done it in the future.
    I have been playing since beta and have never bought a single pack. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i wouldn't qualify as pay2win, but definitely as pay2get-a-headstart.
    Doesn't that describe every FTP game?

P.S. I have legendaries up the ass and still play zoo lock most of the time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Arena is equal? Lol? You can safely disregard anything this guy has to say for the rest of your life.

whenever you start a sentence, or a thread, with "Don't mean to insult anyone BUT.... " you should stop talking/writing and question your own life choices up to that point..

because the "BUT" actually nullifies what you said before, wich means that you actually WANT to insult people... so please go "insult" yourself :>

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    whenever you start a sentence, or a thread, with "Don't mean to insult anyone BUT.... " you should stop talking/writing and question your own life choices up to that point..

because the "BUT" actually nullifies what you said before, wich means that you actually WANT to insult people... so please go "insult" yourself :>
    I'm not saying Ghul is a child molester BUT...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

hearthstone requires a bit of grind and thats it , i reached legend rank and i havent pay a cent , currently im rank 5 without legendaries or naxrammas cards.

Im not gonna lie , budget helps a ton when you want to play at a high lvl in a tcg but if you dont have the skill you are not going anywhere no matter how much money you invest , also mtg and yugioh both have low budget choices who can compete with the most high budget decks out there , they wont be as consistent but still very viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    I just won 14 arena games, yet I'm stuck on rank 18 because I don't have any decent cards.

This game is definately pay2win.

People beat me in ranked matches only because they have better cards, yet when all other things are equal, my superior skill dominates.

Now that the p2w has been proven, is there a reason to continue with this game?

No, there isn't.
    Welcome to the real world, where every competitive TCG has a tremendous barrier to entry, that is arguably pay to win. Spent 20 dollars on a MTG deck at your local comic shop and want to try out in a ranked tournament, GG not a single win. Want to play extended or Vintage without a mox combo or guarenteed turn 1 ramp to turn 2 infinite win strat, gg. So yes, some aspects of the game are pay to win, when all other things being equal are considered. HOWEVER, I would like to note that basing your conclusions off of your own experiences does not merit good supporting evidence, unless you can provide some sort of fact or data with regard to the points being made in question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    hearthstone requires a bit of grind and thats it , i reached legend rank and i havent pay a cent , currently im rank 5 without legendaries or naxrammas cards.

Im not gonna lie , budget helps a ton when you want to play at a high lvl in a tcg but if you dont have the skill you are not going anywhere no matter how much money you invest , also mtg and yugioh both have low budget choices who can compete with the most high budget decks out there , they wont be as consistent but still very viable.
    Well said mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    I just won 14 arena games, yet I'm stuck on rank 18 because I don't have any decent cards.

This game is definately pay2win.

People beat me in ranked matches only because they have better cards, yet when all other things are equal, my superior skill dominates.

Now that the p2w has been proven, is there a reason to continue with this game?

No, there isn't.
    lol.. arena isn't equal.