Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious about this magical "guild bank pays for everything". Repairs are more expensive than ever and they killed off couple sources of guild income. Unless you sold plenty of SoO runs and capped that gold, or your realm has insane prices for BoEs, guild bank would be empty rather quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Or invest in a monk, to reset the boss every single time a wipe is called.
    That only works if the monk survived

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'm curious about this magical "guild bank pays for everything". Repairs are more expensive than ever and they killed off couple sources of guild income. Unless you sold plenty of SoO runs and capped that gold, or your realm has insane prices for BoEs, guild bank would be empty rather quickly.
    I'm curious too. I'm going steadily at -2k/night only for my repairs( and i have 1 indestructible item, so its only like 460g for full repair). So if GB woud be paying repiars for everyone it'll be 40k/night, at 160k/week for us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iDielord View Post
    I'm curious too. I'm going steadily at -2k/night only for my repairs( and i have 1 indestructible item, so its only like 460g for full repair). So if GB woud be paying repiars for everyone it'll be 40k/night, at 160k/week for us.
    I don't really pay attention to my income/outgoings but I do know that I don't sell anything on the auction house and get my income entirely from killing raid bosses and gold missions at my garrison. I do get about 1k gold repairs a raid night (which only last for about half of a wipe night, so I can believe the 2k repairs a night). I still make a net profit each week.

Deleted
    Trash drops, guild challenges etc. One or two BoEs from Mythic means 2x 50k Gold per run alone. Not sure how that is not easy to calculate?