Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So you'd rather have each xpac up 2 dollars, and pay more than have them do it all at once? So you and other people had more to complain about each expansion? No thanks, the price hike brought enough complaints for every other xpacs and then some for the next. I'd prefer to pay less the past few and then pay more this one, because whether or not they did it each xpac increased by 2 dollars or something, this xpac would have still cost the same.
    I don't understand what the point is in what you're saying. What price I would want is irrelevant.

I'm saying if it was really the issue, they could of increased the price with MoP. They didn't though, therefore I don't believe the inflation reason, especially when they get paid monthly anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What did I get charged extra for then? It sure wasn't extra content.
    The gold plating on Afrasiabi's glory hole.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Who the heck said the expansion would only last 5-7 months?

Think they meant a raid tier lasting that long...so 1st 1 is 5-7 months, then next tier for another 5-7 months, then a new xpac

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna spoil you guys, but if you saw the cinematic from finishing the legendary quest ring part from 6.1 you will notice than it's gonna be 3 raid tiers (counting HM & BRF like 1 together).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    I don't wanna spoil you guys, but if you saw the cinematic from finishing the legendary quest ring part from 6.1 you will notice than it's gonna be 3 raid tiers (counting HM & BRF like 1 together).
    Not necessarily. If we count Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry as one tier (which has been the norm since TBC, to break the first tier into several semi-tiers), Hellfire Citadel/Iron Citadel/whatever they wanna call it on Alternate Draenor could still be the last tier. If the plan is still for Grom to be the final boss, and to include Legion elements, it could go one of two ways--either Gul'dan breaks Grom or forcibly corrupts him, and Gul'dan's survival ties us into the next expansion (which has been implied to be Legion-themed), or we get two wings and the Iron Horde is caught up in a civil war between Grom's loyalists and Gul'dan's forces. There could be an intermediary patch giving us quest content and solo scenarios, or 5-mans, or an intermediary raid, setting up the world event for the next expansion, to prevent another Year of ICC/Dragon Soul/Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I dont think the item level change is going to effect one way or the other 3 or 2 tiers.