Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Check again. They're playing in Texas in May(with the awesomeness of Sabaton as openers), and I assume they're not making a special US trip just to play Fort Worth...
    Ooh, nice. Missed that. I'm in north Georgia and CBA to travel too far, but if they come reasonably close to me, I might get in on that. I'd love to see Sabaton live too.

edit: I really need to stop getting on here early in the morning when I'm half awake and posting shit in the wrong threads. ><
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-03-18 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    The Doors - When the music is over
    That was actually my first choice, although I've seen recordings of it and it wasn't as impressive as I'd hoped, the studio version is just too good to match.

So I'll go with either one of these 2 instead:

Gonna go with the impossible

I wish music me was born 30 years earlier.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Everything you ever wanted to know about silence", by Glassjaw. Amazing song, one of the most intense choruses I've ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen
    Seriously you see them live way after Tarja "left"? not worth it!
    I've seen them before Tarja left. Not worth it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post

Saw Roger Waters perform this a couple years ago during his The Wall tour. Was the most amazing thing ever!!! I crossed my fingers for a David Gilmour surprise appearance after he did one at a previous show, but couldn't be so lucky.

My choice has to be some zepplin!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Saw Roger Waters perform this a couple years ago during his The Wall tour. Was the most amazing thing ever!!! I crossed my fingers for a David Gilmour surprise appearance after he did one at a previous show, but couldn't be so lucky.

My choice has to be some zepplin!

Saw Floyd in Berlin when they knocked down the wall, amazing show. Also seen Waters with The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon shows...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post

David Gilmour is touring Europe in september, I managed to get a ticket, so I'll most likely see him play this

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    David Gilmour is touring Europe in september, I managed to get a ticket, so I'll most likely see him play this
    As amazing as Gilmour is and clearly is the highlight of that song, it's just not the same without Waters/Mason/Wright etc. Just like watching Waters isn't the same without Gilmour/Mason/Wright Though Waters can put on a fuckin show that's for sure...I missed The Wall but Dark Side of the Moon was amazing.

Deleted
    Yep, you're right, but I'll gladly take Gilmour (and the chances of the Gilmour/Mason/Waters being on stage together again are so low...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Supper's Ready by Genesis in 1972/1973.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    Supper's Ready by Genesis in 1972/1973.
    which reminds me...

though he's kind of a dick apparently.

I think I would enjoy some Ramstien. Else maybe just go with something abit more generic like the big 4.

Dunno really. Being good live is hard. I useally dont like live music.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'd go see Iron Maiden again (any time in fact), especially for this:

Probably not in the same league as the others mentioned, but i would have loved to have seen this live

Gotta go with the latest & greatest from Haken, who are basically the new and improved Dream Theater, i.e. almost a poster child for the Progressive Rock/Metal genre nowadays. Already saw them live during Visions tour, but need to do again soon.
    These guys are absolutely incredible, and every new album they release is like a step above the old which was already amazing. Where do they stop?

Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) by Hendrix, or Hotel California by The Eagles

- - - Updated - - -

Or A Day in the Life by The Beatles... Damn, you should change the question to choosing a set of your favourite songs to see live. That would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Pink floyd - shine on you crazy diamond
    So much this. I was only 13 in 94, but damn, I wish I was here. (GET IT?!? GET IT?!?)