Poll: Wich expansion did you enjoy the LEAST

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    WoD, never before have I unsubbed so early in expansion, since it came out I stayed the first month, then another in February and now Im waiting for any information about 6.2 to see if I will resub or leave it as it is now.
    I liked the leveling, the dungeons and the garrison at the start but now when I have 7 lvls 100 out of pure boredom I really have nothing to do apart from completing 2 remaining rep grinds and legendary quest line which is boring too :/

Deleted
    Even if we haven't seen all of it it's got to be Warlords for me. I enjoyed Cataclysm more I think. The leveling is nice but if you have alts to level godspeed to you, it gets boring and repetitive as hell. Also, Garrisons, sitting there doing nothing is not content. At first I thought it would be awesome with all the buildings and quests but... yeah no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cata is hands-down the worst expansion ever, including PoP. Mists is a very close 2nd for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found them all interesting and fun. Fun is based on what you do and who you interact with while playing, for me at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    BC and WoD are tied for me right now. BC I at least enjoyed for a bit after my guild finally disintergrated (YA NO MORE RECRUITING STRESS!) but that was a mere month before LK. Actually I think I was enjoying LK's achieves... yeah. I hate BC. WoD may over take it. I just can't find a reason to fucking care about these god damned orcs!

NO MORE FUCKING ORCS!!!

I would say its a tie between Cata and WoD for me.

Both caused me to unsubscribe after raiding the first tier.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't liked Wrath of the Lich King. I know, right? But Wrath of the Lich King had only three good things to me. Grizzly Hills, Ulduar and finally seeing Arthas dead on the floor.

But that's all I liked of WotLK xpac.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Stayed Subbed all though BC,LK,and MOP but I as much as I disliked Cata I stayed with it a little longer than I did with WOD, so looks like WOD Wins as the worst for me.

Deleted
    Predicting heavy WoD bias.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cata and WoD both made me unsub for a long while. And late MOP was bad for having no content.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Enjoyed WotLK the least.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I hate how neglected cata was, no blue posts in weeks, nothing but dailies, and archeology killing your sanity, and the waste of space vash'jir was that had so much potential. Cata was the horror, as simple as that. But it didn't need to be, it was just that the expansion was so neglected it's shameful.
    They had more regular updates in MoP, trying to go back providing players services. But the expansion was a joke, and regular updates didn't change that. We came, we saw and now we are moving on, and we will never see pandas return as big lore of wow.
    So it's a tie in different ways I guess, cata was just pure epic fail, not in terms of what it was but more in how it was handled, and MoP was handled better but it was what it was.
    Nothing but dailies? You must be talking about MoP. You had a cap on Cata dailies at least and then everyone was bitching that they could only do 25 a day.

Deleted
    Without a doubt the Panda/Hello Kitty expansion.

MoP would have been really good had it not been for the super requirements of dailies to start and the drawn out SoO to end. Cata was all kinds of a mess but added a lot of great features. I'm not sure which of those two I dislike more at this point.

But WoD just doesn't do it for me. I'm so tired of this and we are still on the first tier. I'm logging in once per week now. That's it. Regardless of how bad Cata was or MoP was.....at this stage of those expansions I was still thoroughly engaged in the game. It took over a year for me to get even close to the point I am at with WoD already. So I vote WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm was definitely my least favorite. I hated the leveling zones minus parts of Vashj'ir and Uldum, enjoyed the hard 5 mans until they got nerfed, and then just fell out of playing from boredom.

Deleted
    Catacylsm by far..

the expansion ruined the once beautiful Azeroth

LAVA LAVA EVERYWHERE HURR DURR, questing on rails, the removal of many iconic quests (Tirion q, dungeon quests, AQ quest, etc)
    I also don't like the way Orgrimmar looks since the Shattering patch.

then the whole lolwing story that was so pathetic

and dragon soul lol

really Cataclysm almost killed this game for me, there's few things I really liked about it
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-03-16 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Atm WoD.

PvP sucks (balance is not in blizzards mind at all)
    Garrisons just place the community in a solo zone
    Professions are destroyed by Garrisons
    Petbattle + Archaeology destroyed by no flying
    Alt building and leveling destroyed by giving it no reason to have more then 1 max level.
    Ashran is a joke of a PvP zone.
    5m are old content the moment or with1 the first week of max level.
    WoD has like 5 mounts and all the rest are re-colors.
    And reputation are back to a boring mob killing grind.

In short this exp. pack sofar is the least enjoyed so far for me.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2015-03-16 at 01:51 PM.

WoD. I haven't been this bored in WoW before. Being level 100 blows.

WoD and MoP but more likely WoD since I stopped playing a couple months ago. Super boring expansion. No flying? can go fuck em selves.

I try not to judge an expansion before it is all done but Warlords of Twatter and Facefuck just sucks so much.