Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Greenmangaming just offered me a better deal with 25% off the D:CE bringing it to $45. That's where I originally purchased the game from so maybe that helped.
    Is that the Steam version?

I accidentally ordered the standard digital edition ... it's possibile to cancel the preorder and purchase a digital cd?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Is that the Steam version?
    Nope, regular game key. When ARR launched they sent me my key in time for early access.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    So since no one replied before I m gonna bring it up again! Will the steam version be available before it launches or will it be available after it launches and those of us who purchased through steam will have to wait?

For those interested, Heavensward is 25% off when you pre-order from GMG! I picked up my digital collector's edition there.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    So since no one replied before I m gonna bring it up again! Will the steam version be available before it launches or will it be available after it launches and those of us who purchased through steam will have to wait?
    There was a post somewhere that said it will be up in May. Also thanks for confirming it's a non Steam key which is awesome. Saves 15$.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    I accidentally ordered the standard digital edition ... it's possibile to cancel the preorder and purchase a digital cd?
    I have no idea, think you have to contact them

Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    For those interested, Heavensward is 25% off when you pre-order from GMG! I picked up my digital collector's edition there.
    Just to be clear, does this code or does it not work with ARR bought through steam? Sorry to be redundant but I just want to be sure before I spend $$ on CE. Thanks for your clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Morinar4 View Post
    Just to be clear, does this code or does it not work with ARR bought through steam? Sorry to be redundant but I just want to be sure before I spend $$ on CE. Thanks for your clarification.
    It doesn't. There's a few posts about it that I just saw on their forums.

So my countries EB advertised the CE for pre-order this afternoon. Limited stock. I saw the email 40min after it went on sale and completely sold out for both ps4 and pc... Makes me wonder how many copies they had for it to sell out in less than an hour. Moreso why are we Australians shafted with limited quantities....

That said I saw the price.... OH MY GOD. $300!!!! That's worse than the type-0 CE which was $200. I think that's a bit over the top. I've gotten other games with nice models, books etc and not paid though the teeth.... After seeing retail price I might just pre-order digital CE as physical is crazy expensive and far too limited which means ebay scalpers are gonna try to sell it for about $1000 I bet