Deleted

Can I transfer 900k gold to another server using Guild Master Realm Transfer?

Basically, I am after a Swift Spectral Tiger (Europe), but there has been no epic versions in my server since the start of the expansion, so I am getting a bit impatient. The most recent rare Tiger to appear in my server was super expensive (650k gold) so I figure it's not worth spending gold on the rare one and I am better off spending more on an epic one (current prices range from 750k to 999k in Europe, with most costing over 850k gold).

I tried contacting people from other servers seeing if they were available to transfer to my server and sell me the tiger there for 100k more gold than they were asking in their own server but no one showed any interest so I feel my only option is for me to transfer to one of these servers. Problem is I know there is a 50k gold limit to regular character transfers, but I read somewhere a long time ago that if you were a Guild Master you could perform a Guild Master Realm Transfer to bypass the limit. Is it true? How exactly does this work?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you CAN transfer 900k. I am unsure if there is a gold cap on guild transfers. You would need to be GM of the guild for a week before it will let you transfer it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daieon View Post
    I believe you CAN transfer 900k. I am unsure if there is a gold cap on guild transfers. You would need to be GM of the guild for a week before it will let you transfer it though.
    Ok, I have an alt that is the GM of a guild since MOP, so no problem there. Basically all I need to do is send the 900k to this alt and use GM Realm Transfer on this alt? Seems simple enough.

Open a ticket, ask the GMs. Nothing worse than paying for something just to find out you can't do it the way you wanted.

you can transfer up to one million gold with a gbank

10+ Year Old Account
    You transfer a guild with the gold. Cap would be 999k + 50k

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You transfer a guild with the gold. Cap would be 999k + 50k
    Yes 999,999gold in guild bank and 50k on your person.

u can transfer goldcap+50K through the guild transfer

Deleted
    Thanks for all the answers guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the other posters said, it's possible!

Good luck with your tiger

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Thanks for all the answers guys.
    Just trying to be helpful. Thanks for the thanks and best of luck with your transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    1 million gold cap on transfers for a guild.

Any additional it's best to get BoE raid items, pets and mounts.
    There's also the expensive vendor materials for certain mounts (Vial of the Sands, JC tigers and engineering mounts). Though they are all from previous expansions and might be tough to sell.

Hey OP, I want one of your prize dragon offspring. I'm jelly you have a 2nd gen. =P Actually, I just noticed you own the prize dragon. Congrats! I never win, been on that site for the past 6 years now. >.<
    Last edited by Demona3; 2015-03-16 at 10:56 PM.