Poll: Would you sacrifice sex in exchange for any women/man you wanted.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Having a sex drive and having sex are two different things. You can have sex for procreation without the desire to have sex for pleasure.
    Of course you can. You can also get pregnant without sex - what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    EDIT: A further point: if a 'sex drive' is 'nature's tool for attracting opposite sexes to each other' then... Explain homosexual sex drive? o_o
    What's there to explain?

And these people tell me to study asexuality...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You marry (At least in some countries and some US states), and you don't have sex with your spouse. That enables your spouse for cancellation of the marriage as null and void on the terms that the marriage was not consummated. Consummation is the historically number 1 reason for marriage in the first place. And that is, surprisingly also seen as such by the worldly laws, not just the religious views.
    I understand it as grounds for nullifying the marriage, but the way you are stating it sex has to happen in order for the marriage to be considered legal. As in before the judge signs the license.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    It's kind of interesting that in a subculture that is stigmatized with the notion of not having any, or not a lot of sex in their lives in general, the idea of sex - and even more absurdely, "love" - as a mere means to procreation is so popular. You guys truly don't have all that much fun, do you.
    And yet you are the one to resort to derogatories.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And yet you are the one to resort to derogatories.
    In a feebly inspired moment, it may appear to you as a witty retort, but what does the observation add to the matter? Nothing. The point stands as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I understand it as grounds for nullifying the marriage, but the way you are stating it sex has to happen in order for the marriage to be considered legal. As in before the judge signs the license.
    Oh.... lol..... no..... afterwards of course
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Nope, not in a million years. Sex is necessary in a long term relationship. Married couples that have sex frequently tend to be happier. Otherwise it's not a relationship it's a friendship. Would be absolutely uninterested in this if I was ever given this choice with a magic pill.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I could have any woman I wanted (Emma Watson oh my gosh) I would want sex ALL the time. So probably not, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Oh.... lol..... no..... afterwards of course
    Well he/she is a judge after all. XD

What if it goes off all on it's own? Like a wet dream situation? I've heard about those.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You cannot love without sex drive. What's the point?
    You can, actually... You can't make love though.

OT: Would I? Probably not. Perfection is boring. And even though my sex drive is about as active as a dead badger currently, I can't tell if it'll change if I find someone I like enough. Who knows. Fuck kids though. Sex > Kids any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a feebly inspired moment, it may appear to you as a witty retort, but what does the observation add to the matter? Nothing. The point stands as is.
    By the rules of debating your point is null and void once you resort to insults.

Er, hell no.

Strange thinking.
    What's strange about that? Love is sexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You can, actually... You can't make love though.
    Exactly. I can have a crush on a friend because of his personality without wanting to devour his mantackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Would I sacrifice sex to have a new friend? No.

Would I sacrifice a friend to have more sex? Yes.
    Just pass me the athame and copper bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You can, actually... You can't make love though
    You cannot love without sex drive. I mean truly love. Not just being bff with. Without sex drive you won't be attracted to another person at all. If you a heterosexual male without a sex drive then meeting a girl is like meeting another guy. You can become friends. And that's it.

It might be hard to understand because you have sex drive and it is hard to imagine how it is without it.

And what does "make" love even mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rigged Cannibal View Post
    Exactly. I can have a crush on a friend because of his personality without wanting to devour his mantackle.
    That is not love.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would neither want to inflict that upon myself nor the poor woman who I would be depriving of sexual pleasure for the rest of her life. She deserves to find a good man to marry and get her mind blown by a good reaming as much as any other woman. Taking that away from her would be quite cruel.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Well, the question is making me think that the person I'd want would be forced to be with me, so fuck no.

Either way, no.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2015-03-17 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would this prevent the Dutch rider as well? If not, I might rethink for a moment.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The right person for me doesn't not want to have sex. So your thread is invalid. My future wife will be a sex addict.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'd want to marry Henry Cavill, but I couldn't look at his sexiness everyday and not be able to hit it.
    The question is would he want to have sex with you
    /mindblown

Plus I heard he has a white guys penis.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell to the no.

My crushes are too sexy.