Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You say "so called" as though it never happened. Not to mention three? You have three people?
    I'm not going to be dragged off topic with someone that sees racism every where they look.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    1st and 2nd amendments in full effect though!
    You don't know what the first and second amendment say, do you?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I wish firearms didn't exist. They have the ability to empower some of the dumbest people on this planet. White, black or other wise, so uncivilized...
    So then they would just have cudgels, spears, and swords. A gun is just a weapon, and a weapon is just a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    You don't know what the first and second amendment say, do you?
    Apparently you don't know what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I'm not going to be dragged off topic with someone that sees racism every where they look.
    What are you talking about now? Is that a cop out I see? What an ungraceful bow out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone want to join illuminati with me and send infowars the secrets we invent?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Savages? Have they committed some crime?
    Maybe not the ones in this video, but their group definitely has:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...trols_2008.png

There was a criminal investigation against them opened by the Bush administration, and then closed by the Obama administration a few weeks later. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case more here, it's been awhile since I've read through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say "so called" as though it never happened. Not to mention three? You have three people?
    It's not even three, but 2... Strom Thurmond was a republican as of 1964... And one is a governor...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Maybe not the ones in this video, but their group definitely has:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...trols_2008.png

There was a criminal investigation against them opened by the Bush administration, and then closed by the Obama administration a few weeks later. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case more here, it's been awhile since I've read through it.
    OMG 2 scary black man! Run!
    Last edited by Felya; 2015-03-18 at 01:49 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about now? Is that a cop out I see? What an ungraceful bow out.
    sure you win if that makes you feel Superior, all white people are racist. Oh yeah and no black people are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's not even three, but 2... Strom Thurmond was a republican as of 1964... And one is a governor...

- - - Updated - - -

OMG 2 scary black man! Run!
    yeah the governor that said "In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"
    and the one that stood in front of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama to block black students from enrolling and was the democrat governor of Alabama till 1987.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2015-03-18 at 04:48 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    How does a thread about some people screaming about how cops should be killed and the likes turn into something "but the KKK/Republicans"? When the heck did this site become General off Tumblr?

Glad Canada has anti hate speech law. None of those psycho wild beasts in my streets.

While I am all for them exercising their right, they can leave the racism at home. What you're trying to say is that the Republican party shares the same views as the KKK. Do you even know which party actually supported the KKK many years ago? Hint it wasn't the GoP.
    you can talk about the republican party did in the 19th century but can't talk about the GOP fundraising with the KKK in the 21st century

congratulations on losing the debate as soon as you posted

- - - Updated - - -

we need more patriots exercising their riots against tyrannical government the way the Black Panther Party has done

We need American Freedom Fighters like the Black Panther Party

you can't support the 2nd Amendment and not support the pro freedom, pro America Black Panther movement

god bless those patriots standing up against tyranny

Again they are making no claims no one is even talking. What is the problem with the video exactly? It's faked? Tomorrow when MSM is reporting about it will you have a different opinion?
    He probably needs it to be certified by Mother Jones first. To be honest, I lost my train of thought when the girl popped up at 3:06. Boobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Infowars regularly reports faked stuff. It's not a fallacy to not trust a source that regularly lies.
    So did Brian Williams, but I bet you would still watch him if he came back, lol. You would probably quote him as well.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    How does a thread about some people screaming about how cops should be killed and the likes turn into something "but the KKK/Republicans"? When the heck did this site become General off Tumblr?
    There's a few fallbacks that people that are really, really tribal about their politics have available. Notice that a black supremacist group is a bunch of vile racists? Yeah, well, so are Republicans. Notice that Obama's really bad on surveillance policies? Yeah, well, so was Bush.

Some people can't comprehend that not everything is an attempt to score political points.

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiThrowback View Post
    you can talk about the republican party did in the 19th century but can't talk about the GOP fundraising with the KKK in the 21st century

congratulations on losing the debate as soon as you posted

- - - Updated - - -

we need more patriots exercising their riots against tyrannical government the way the Black Panther Party has done

We need American Freedom Fighters like the Black Panther Party

you can't support the 2nd Amendment and not support the pro freedom, pro America Black Panther movement

god bless those patriots standing up against tyranny
    Two things. I am sure there are republicans AND democrats that belong to fringe groups, you quoted me out of context.
    As for your second statement I totally agree 100%. We need people like the black panthers in this world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdog01 View Post
    I am white, and I am about as prejudiced as they come

I have no problem with allowing the Black Panthers - or any other racially segregated group - to exist in the US. Since we have true freedom of speech in this country, I support their right to assemble and spread their message. Now, I think they are a bunch of imbeciles, but I would never advocate banning them.

So what, they advocate killing cops and think whites are the devil. They are entitled to their opinion. And even though the may advocate killing cops, are they actually doing that? No!

Actions speak louder than words. Until they actually start race riots and blatantly walk up to cops and blow them away, then they are free to run their mouths as much as they want - and be free of any consequence. And I, being a prejudiced/racist white person, will defend their right to voice their racial hatred.
    Why should they be banned?
    Why should they be banned? Because extremist ideas lead to extremist actions. Why do muslim terrorists exist? Because someone interpreted their Holy Book in a special way, convinced others using their charisma and then those people acted. Why is there such a big move anti-vaccines? Because some people found that once in a million it causes autism and since they believed the state is trying to control them, they spread the word, many believed and due to this diseases that were almost extinct are not resurfacing again. etc
    Free speech is ok... but like everything, there's a limit over which it becomes bad to the invididual and to society as a whole.

Yes, these people might not kill police officers yet, but they advise it. How long before some nutjob actually does it? And then it will be too late.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2015-03-21 at 03:38 PM.

The Black Panthers originally armed themselves to protect their communities.

its amazing how suddenly the race baiters who always play the white's only race card embrace gun control when it involves stripping law abiding citizens of their 2nd amendment rights

meanwhile, cliven bundy, aka deadbeat trash, can order snipers to draw down on law enforcement because he doesn't want to pay his bills and not a peep is uttered.

arm the black panthers, disarm the RWNJ race baiters. period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiThrowback View Post
    The Black Panthers originally armed themselves to protect their communities.

its amazing how suddenly the race baiters who always play the white's only race card embrace gun control when it involves stripping law abiding citizens of their 2nd amendment rights

meanwhile, cliven bundy, aka deadbeat trash, can order snipers to draw down on law enforcement because he doesn't want to pay his bills and not a peep is uttered.

arm the black panthers, disarm the RWNJ race baiters. period.
    How about everyone is disarmed? Hmmm? Civilians don't have guns, then police won't need more than tasers either except for special cases (aka someone smuggling a gun).

2nd amendement is bullshit. It was useful... once. Not anymore. It was made so that citizens could both fight invading powers and their own government. With your military spending, you no longer need your citizens to fight any invasion. With your military spending, if your government tried to enforce anything, you couldn't fight them with your shit guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    How about everyone is disarmed? Hmmm? Civilians don't have guns, then police won't need more than tasers either except for special cases (aka someone smuggling a gun).

2nd amendement is bullshit. It was useful... once. Not anymore. It was made so that citizens could both fight invading powers and their own government. With your military spending, you no longer need your citizens to fight any invasion. With your military spending, if your government tried to enforce anything, you couldn't fight them with your shit guns.
    Ignorance at it's worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Ignorance at it's worst.
    Look at his location, it's not his fault, were just from different places with different views. I disagree with him 100% though.