Clipping Arcane Missiles

I just realized I'm clipping arcane missiles like a MFer. Literally, just dawned on me. I always kind of suspected so, but told myself I was crazy. Do those who play arcane use the macro that doesn't allow you to cast AB or AM when channeling AM or do you simply try and time it right and live with the results? Are there negatives to using the channeling macro like downtime after casting or is that not really an issue?

I use the nochanneling macros and i do not notice any downtime with them. You can spam AM into AB or AM

I feel kind of silly that I did not catch this earlier honestly.

I play with nochanneling macros right now (25ms) however before OCE servers i had 200ms so didnt bother (lost too much time between casts)

Deleted
    I find that with some practice i dont need no channeling macros. You just need to pay attention to your cast's progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also don't use them, but it can be helpful. You do have to be careful since a generic nochanneling macro will not interrupt Evo when you want to cut it off so you might have to move slightly to do that instead. Or I believe you can actually specify nochanneling:arcane missiles or something like that, I'm not sure of the syntax.

/cast [nochanneling: Arcane Missiles] Arcane Blast
    is the syntax to avoid not being able to break evo with AB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodyne View Post
    /cast [nochanneling: Arcane Missiles] Arcane Blast
    is the syntax to avoid not being able to break evo with AB
    ty man, makes much easier