Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks Endus, beacon of even-handedness and lack of bias on these forums.

Oh who am I kidding, ban me, like you even know what the word "justice" means.

There will be no Palestine, the Temple will be rebuilt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I was writing full fledged essays in grade school, so it was great thanks for asking.

That weird misdirection aside, support your "idea" that the world would be cool with Israelis wiping out Palestinians or Palestinians wiping out Israelis.

Edit:

You've been banned so nevermind. Shame though, it would have been fun to see.
    The world would be totally fine with it, after like 5 years. The people in power would be killed, huge trials would take place, reparations would be given, and then in order to prevent the spread of some terrible ideology, aid money would be given to the perpetrators.

Just saying, it has happened in the past.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxium View Post
    Where in my post did I say I want it destroyed? however to the Jewish people the place a.k.a the site is sacred, the temple was built there for a reason! the temple is not as important as the site itself!
    I never claimed that you did. Only the first paragraph of my post was a response to your specific post that I quoted. The second paragraph where I said that wanting the Dome of Rock destroyed is terrible was just another opinion of mine, on account of another post in this thread wherein some other poster stated they want it destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    People being fine with mass killings over time is because we have become condition by the amount of drama we get to see on tv and the news.

Not because people will simply accept the ethnic cleansing or it being an "anti-jew" thing. Look at how temporary our outrage is in things that happens in africa. As long we don't get effected by it personally we tend to care less, i think this is normal as we otherwise would most likely go crazy in this information age.

Also the person got infracted what lead to a ban, what means he got infracted before he also got infracted due to his attitude towards others and starting to attack others rather then debating their point. In over 10 years of being on forums this was never really tolerated and his political stance or that of the moderator has nothing to do with this. Sometimes is best that such people are given a time out.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-03-22 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    People being fine with mass killings over time is because we have become condition by the amount of drama we get to see on tv and the news.

Not because people will simply accept the ethnic cleansing or it being an "anti-jew" thing. Look at how temporary our outrage is in things that happens in africa. As long we don't get effected by it personally we tend to care less, i think this is normal as we otherwise would most likely go crazy in this information age.

Also the person got infracted what lead to a ban, what means he got infracted before he also got infracted due to his attitude towards others and starting to attack others rather then debating their point. In over 10 years of being on forums this was never really tolerated and his political stance or that of the moderator has nothing to do with this. Sometimes is best that such people are given a time out.
    Its like with a football match, the losing side will always claim the ref (aka the mods) was biased rather then simply admit that their game (arguments) was weak and that they shouldn't have tackled a guy from behind within the 16m-line (racist remarks and advocating for genocide).
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2015-03-23 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    will answer you

1) first part is everything pre 47, that means till around 47 mostly everything was controlled by the Arabs that lived in those regions. The UK was given a mandate that was always intended to be temporary hence the word mandate.

And that still doesn't change anything since it wasn't theirs or the UN to give away, you can't just go and decided to give away land that somebody else owns.

2) I fail to see why the Palestinians/Arabs had to agree on the partitioning at that time. If blacks in the US decided to secede large parts of the US do you think that the US government would accept that as well?

3) Your arguing against yourself...if that green area belonged to current day Egypt and Jordan then it still means that it should be give back to the,

4) Again arguing against yourself...your saying under Jewish control Palestinians control areas? How do they control anything at all with that line of argument?

Are the Jewish people their to stay for the foreseeable future...? Yes and nobody is arguing against that.

However their is no justification to the treatment of the Palestinian people.
    When Israel was established there was also land set aside for a Palestinian state. What happened to that land? Did Israel take it? No they did not. It was forcibly annexed by Jordan and the Palestinians were driven out. Many were killed. Read the history.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Can't be, I am so surprised.
    Russia, Ukraine, Africa, the Arab world? Who cares.
    ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/20...-of-the-world/

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    When Israel was established there was also land set aside for a Palestinian state. What happened to that land? Did Israel take it? No they did not. It was forcibly annexed by Jordan and the Palestinians were driven out. Many were killed. Read the history.
    So for arguments sake lets say its true...

What the F does it mater who killed the Palestinians and how many? Including their descendants their are millions that have lost their homes and live in camps because Israel refuses to acknowledge their existence and their rightful claim.

And does the so called killing of Palestinians 70 years ago justify the constant landgraps, the blockade of Gaza or the demolition of Palestinian homes?

No it doesn't

Their are allot of issues with the whole splitting the land (can't even say in 2 because it wasn't) but that overreach in authority is a totally different discussion.