Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Thongs are disgusting - for women, atleast. All the bacteria from your rectum can go into your vagina from the string of the thong. It can lead to vaginal infections and UTI's.

But hey, your ass looks good in them. Fuck the poop particles and nastiness that are getting into your vag.

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/10/15/f...alth-problems/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4026307.html
    DUDE.

Thongs were awesome.. and now I feel sick.

Deleted
    You mean, if you're immature, you thought this.

I has nothing to do with what you said. I actually remember watching an episode of Oprah when I was younger and Ashley Judd was on there talking about the nastiness of thongs. It's stuck with me.
    I guess you can't argue something some random person on Oprah said a decade ago. I stand corrected.

Personally, I like boyshorts myself.

http://www.fredericks.com/boy-shorts...efault,sc.html

You mean, if you're immature, you thought this.

I has nothing to do with what you said. I actually remember watching an episode of Oprah when I was younger and Ashley Judd was on there talking about the nastiness of thongs. It's stuck with me.
    It's a pretty well known fact that Ashley Judd goes commando. Which is even better.
    Last edited by IntellectuallyChallenged; 2015-03-18 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, and she's right about it. You may not get an infection, but what's being described in those articles I linked is happening. That's too gross for me to handle.

Your approach was "let me think of a way to insult her and be funny". *slow clap for you!*
    Nah it was if u wipe and clean properly you don't get poop in iyour vagina. Don't feel insulted because I advise proper hygiene.

Deleted
    But you felt the need to directly aim it at me and insult?
    Your the first woman complaining about poop in her vagina because of thongs I've met. Rationality would conclude your either doing it wrong or your dirtier than all the other women wearing thongs without issue.

That's not an insult, that's simply analysis of the situation.

Had someone else complained about a poopy vagina she would get the same conclusion.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to talk about a catchy song....

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a buddy about it being more enjoyable to have Mila Kunis poop on your face, than Mike Duncan Clarke. I mean, poop happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and she's right about it. You may not get an infection, but what's being described in those articles I linked is happening. That's too gross for me to handle. Your approach was "let me think of a way to insult her and be funny". *slow clap for you!*
    The articles you linked to however don't state that thongs are bad because of thongs. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4026307.html has the first expert and first "Bad reason" being that they are often made of non-breathable material and that everyone should wear cotton, or breathable, under garments. That means that any non-thongs that are not breathable are just as bad.

If any undergarment can't breathe and traps moisture it will be at a greater risk of infection and bacteria. It doesn't matter its shape. The article also stresses that is pretty much a risk for those already prone to infections. About the only downside to thongs that is going to happen mostly with thongs only is the formation of skin tags. The rest can all happen with any undergarment.

""If somebody’s healthy, there aren’t really any dangers," Dr. Rabin says. If you're prone to infections, thongs certainly heighten the risk. But if you buy cotton thongs, wash them often and maintain your own hygiene down there, you can usually avoid any major issues." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4026307.html

It may be gross. Its your right to avoid them. But there isn't a need to fear monger about them. If you practice bad hygiene and have non-breathable undergarments and clothing you are at just as much risk. What you should be taking from the articles is not that thongs are bad. But that bad hygiene is bad and you need to keep as moisture from being trapped in genital regions.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this got really serious for such a lighthearted silly thread..

I have no idea, I'm not going to sit here and research thongs and icky particles, but I reckon the thinner the backside of any underwear is, the further up your crack it will go. In the case of thongs, I imagine they are in direct contact with your crack/hole (wish I could thinker of a better way to put that), which makes them more likely to get covered in icky particles. If they spread in the fabric, or it shifts, they can make their way to other parts. Boxer/brief type underwear is far less likely to make direct contact, unless they were ill fitting.

Can't believe the discussion we're having <.<

Deleted
    Thongs are disgusting - for women, atleast. All the bacteria from your rectum can go into your vagina from the string of the thong. It can lead to vaginal infections and UTI's.

But hey, your ass looks good in them. Fuck the poop particles and nastiness that are getting into your vag.

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/10/15/f...alth-problems/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4026307.html
    They're uncomfortable as fuck as well. Boyshorts all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Well, this got really serious for such a lighthearted silly thread..

I have no idea, I'm not going to sit here and research thongs and icky particles, but I reckon the thinner the backside of any underwear is, the further up your crack it will go. In the case of thongs, I imagine they are in direct contact with your crack/hole (wish I could thinker of a better way to put that), which makes them more likely to get covered in icky particles. If they spread in the fabric, or it shifts, they can make their way to other parts. Boxer/brief type underwear is far less likely to make direct contact, unless they were ill fitting.

Can't believe the discussion we're having <.<
    Wanna know what I learned in this thread?

That people really like thongs.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I rarely wear thongs, as I don't find them comfortable. I will wear them for cosplay or lingerie, though. Just not normally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    They're uncomfortable as fuck as well. Boyshorts all the way.
    I rarely wear boyshorts as well...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Seriously, it's just the same repetition throughout the song.

Yet it's soo damn catchy.

Off topic: I snuck "dumps like a truck truck truck" into my yearbook statement. They almost didn't let me walk because of it.

Worth it.
    This thread is only 14 years late

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I rarely wear thongs, as I don't find them comfortable. I will wear them for cosplay or lingerie, though. Just not normally.

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely wear boyshorts as well...
    Grannie Panties?

In other news, people's panties are getting bunched up over someone not liking a style of panties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Thongs are silly, you're paying for less fabric
    get the unbeliever!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    get the unbeliever!
    Can't catch me!

Also when do we start talking about the Narwhals song, if we're on the topic of old things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Can't catch me!

Also when do we start talking about the Narwhals song, if we're on the topic of old things.
    i'm an elf i can catch anything.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Grannie Panties?
    No.

Just regular panties, I usually go for the more sporty look, myself.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!