Deleted

Garona scenario fun?

am i the only one that wanted to shot himself after 10 wipes and never get garona ever?

i just resorted to killing all the damn mobs on my way with my normal abilities (mm hunter). also, they can be interrupted.

run in aoe grip mass blood boil win... it was fun when you know... garona would teleport to kill a mob... and said mob didnt die and became invalid target forever and didnt despawn. When that happened on like 4 mobs all next to eachother and you cant walk by them it was stupid... resorted to just face pulling 20+ and aoeing lol.

Deleted
    Yeah after I figured out you can just stun them during the alarm cast to prevent the teleport the whole scenario became easy.

Before that though, the detecting felt really buggy. It got even worse when after an alarm and emergency teleport my pet would keep mauling on the mobs and they would come out of the keep and fight me next to Kadgar.
    I eventually had to move out, abandon the quest and retake to reset the whole place.

Deleted
    As a paladin. Let's just say it took a while.

I started 1 evening, did it 4 times but was tired so meh, went to bed and finished it in 3 attempts the next day. But is a pain in the ass really. Slow movement as a melee doesn't really allow you to save yourself if your caught by 1 or 2 casting. Hammer of Wrath 1 shot them but the other one is still casting if not stunned etc.

It was annoying at first but well, a good change of pace to see something actually challenging in a while, in the big picture, I liked it . Had to use brains a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    And all that for a legendary follower that's not even legendary since they took the 3rd ability away and gave it the same trait as Blook.