Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Supernova and Arcane Orb.

Still remembering them saying they should nerf casters, yet I cannot see how mages got effected by this at all.
    lol @ Arcane Orb

You might have an Instant ability you can every 15 seconds but your DPS will be in the trash, even on high movement fights It's still better to take Prismatic Crystal and just do nothing if you have to move and have no charges of Ice Floes
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Fire mages all day.

Losing dos while moving is one of the most intruing aspects of playing range dps. Every step you take thats not needed makes it a dps loss. Unfortunaly that is not how it workd in WoD for all classes, i hope it will move more in that direction, it did abit with WoD from mop and cata, i didnt even bother to PvE in those expansion, way to faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    lol @ Arcane Orb

You might have an Instant ability you can every 15 seconds but your DPS will be in the trash, even on high movement fights It's still better to take Prismatic Crystal and just do nothing if you have to move and have no charges of Ice Floes
    Still is a free spell on the move. Plus they got PoM for free.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    They didn't buff arcane mobility

They didn't change anything about mage mobility at all

You all got bought down to our level
    Got alternative to Rune of Power ☑
    Ice Floes intact ☑
    PoM for free ☑
    20% more single target damage than any other caster to compensate in case you would get hurt by movement ☑

On topic: Fire mage and Demo lock are probably the casters with the best mobility

Frost mages are quite mobile (moreso than fire), but no one plays them right now...

Deleted
    I like my shadowpriest with Clarity of Power.

Stand still:
    Vampiric Touch
    Mind Flay

Run around:
    Shadow Word: Pain
    Devouring Plague
    Shadow Word: Death
    Mind Blast
    Level 90 talent of choice

While you run, the dots are ticking and you can insta-cast MB and SWD as well as whatever 90 talent you picked. Combine it with Body and Soul talent for speedbuff and you can effectively outrun most bad effects or mobs, stand still long to recast VT and throw in a MF as needed, and then move on again.