Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    According to the Hydrometeorological Center of the city, the phenomenon “can’t be attributed to nature”– rather, it could be anthropogenic. The source of the light is thought to have been located somewhere on the ground.

I guess you would know better then the scientists that are in that city.
    Could be a transformer.

I mean during sandy there was a period of time of like half an hour where the sky was just lit with transformers going out every few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's Putin's ascension to godhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The only sites I see saying that are some obscure "news" sites and a few sites that are literally about aliens. :|

It looks EXACTLY like lightning. It's even pretty tame compared to some of the crazier "lighting in clouds" stuff I've seen in Florida.
    It's from RT. To be fair were seeing it on video, scientists in the area said it wasn't lightning, fuck it I believe MMOC.

Video of transformer blowing during Sandy. Really just looks like a transformer.

Several days ago they had aurora borealis reaching southern regions of Russia. It was never recorded until that time so far south.
    Now that was strange.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

It pretty much looks exactly not like that.
    It looks exactly like that... the view point in my video is high, not on street level. It has similar color and brightness and it goes up and goes out just as quickly as a transformer blowing. From street level transformer blows look just like this.

Yeah I'd have to say the Joisey video and the Russian video are very similar. Other than the fact that the cloud ceiling is much lower on the horizon in the Russian video.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It looks exactly like that... the view point in my video is high, not on street level. It has similar color and brightness and it goes up and goes out just as quickly as a transformer blowing. From street level transformer blows look just like this.
    It is most likely a transformer I was just messing with you.

Deleted
    It is most likely a transformer I was just messing with you.
    Puhh you got me. Looks pretty similar to me too.