7 33.33%
  • Radicalised Islamic Immigrants

14 66.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    See picture posted above.
    So you think a picture containing 1 maybe two foreigners proves that the biker gangs are immigrants? I could post hundreds of pictured of Swedish Bandidos and Hells Angels members without a single immigrant in them.

- - - Updated - - -

They could be a Swedish Citizen, but no piece of paper will ever make them ethnically Swedish. So it would depend on what you mean by 'Swedish'.
    Of course they can be Swedish since it's a nationality, not an ethnicity.

They could be a Swedish Citizen, but no piece of paper will ever make them ethnically Swedish. So it would depend on what you mean by 'Swedish'.
    That 'not trying to be racist' thing you're doing: you're pretty bad at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    So you think a picture containing 1 maybe two foreigners proves that the biker gangs are immigrants? I could post hundreds of pictured of Swedish Bandidos and Hells Angels members without a single immigrant in them.
    All I'm saying is the statement 'A Swedish biker gang did it' is not equivalent to the statement 'It wasn't done by immigrants'.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That 'not trying to be racist thing' you're doing: you're pretty bad at it.
    Intentionally, without a doubt.

All I'm saying is the statement 'A Swedish biker gang did it' is not equivalent to the statement 'It wasn't done by immigrants'.
    Then why are there only 2 options in the poll that have nothing to do with that dilemma?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but it's more accurate to say a "Swedish biker gang" did it than "an immigrant gang did it" since 95%+ of their members are native swedes.
    Last edited by zephid; 2015-03-19 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    I think immigrants are people not born in the country.

Deleted
    Swedish citizens for about 8 months I bet. Did they go after minorities like Jews, (I have heard scary stuff what immigrants do to Jews in Sweden) or did they shoot at random?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Then why are there only 2 options in the poll that have nothing to do with that dilemma?
    Since I cannot edit the poll options, you're free to consider 'Radicalised Islamic Immigrants' as an umbrella term for 'Swedish Residents with Foreign Background'

Chelly
    Since I cannot edit the poll options, you're free to consider 'Radicalised Islamic Immigrants' as an umbrella term for 'Swedish Residents with Foreign Background'
    Eskom being Eskom again. I guess all those Polish immigrants we have over here are also radical Islamists.

Deleted
    I'm going to assume it was an organized gang war since they were using automatic rifles and didn't actually harm any bystanders. Probably bikers, Hells Angels vs Bandidos, as usual. Bandidos has a lot of colored members but H.A is mostly skinheads but that's not what the fighting is about anyway.

How do you know who has foreign background? You could be the blondest blue eyed swede and have foreign background. or does it only matter if they're non-white people? Yeah that doesn't sound racist at all.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2015-03-19 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not a good idea, that would make the poll even WORSE. "ISIS members / immigrants of any sort" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    These poll options could not race bait any harder.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    These poll options could not race bait any harder.
    Islam and 'immigrants' are not a race.

Deleted
    Well, so far most voters seem to think it was done by Muslims immigrants and/or people of foreign background, so I suppose the poll options are fine as they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    I'm going to assume it was an organized gang war since they were using automatic rifles and didn't actually harm any bystanders. Probably bikers, Hells Angels vs Bandidos, as usual. Bandidos has a lot of colored members but H.A is mostly skinheads but that's not what the fighting is about anyway.
    I do not know if you are from Sweden but since when are shootings between HA and Bandidos usual? Wasn't that in the 90's? This is most likely related to "Bergsjögänget".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Radicalised? What the fuck are you on about? This isn't some ISIS terror attack. It's criminal gangs.
    You really are doing your hardest to try and not outright be racist, with absolutely no basis for what you're saying or implying.

Well, so far most voters seem to think it was done by Muslims immigrants and/or people of foreign background, so I suppose the poll options are fine as they are.
    I have a feeling the mods will disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    Islam and 'immigrants' are not a race.
    Literal definition guy to the rescue!