Thread: Jade Helm 15.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Jade Helm 15.

Anyone heard about this? If you live in these areas does it bother you the military will be operating there?

From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the US Army's Green Berets, US Navy Seals, US Marines Special Ops Command and US Air Force Special Ops Command will be taking part in 'Jade Helm 15', 8 weeks of night time drills in 7 states in the southwestern portion of America

http://wtaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2...and.pdf?49be78

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it bother me?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Is it my military, the US military?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    A military training in its own country? Absolutely incomprehensible.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds as if you feel our military should only ever train in other countries. Training here, in their home country, is some horrible violation of our rights...

Yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Anyone heard about this? If you live in these areas does it bother you the military will be operating there?

From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the US Army's Green Berets, US Navy Seals, US Marines Special Ops Command and US Air Force Special Ops Command will be taking part in 'Jade Helm 15', 8 weeks of night time drills in 7 states in the southwestern portion of America

http://wtaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2...and.pdf?49be78
    Obviously they are setting out to steal your guns and your flags.

Honestly, I would be more worried if out military was not training.

Lack of training is generally what cause shit to go wrong in all fields of occupation.

So this training will be great for desert style fights and elevated combat, as where they are training is a mix of desert to high mountains.

Why do you think this is a question?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It sounds as if you feel our military should only ever train in other countries. Training here, in their home country, is some horrible violation of our rights...
    I'll translate some of the mil jargon to provide a more clear understanding of what this G3 plan is.

Its an operational drill in which a martial subjugation Texas, Utah and Southern California takes place. The scenario is one where the people, including elements of state/local government, have risen up against an "unspecified tyranny" as the DOD calls it.

The drill is also designed to deploy mechanisms in which martial law is used as a preventative measure in states which might lean towards civil disobedience against the United States Federal Government.

My eyebrows raised after reading that JPRA being involved because these are the guys who would be called upon to come and black-bag a particular target and then conducts the sort of scary ass psyops only scene in the most brutal of combat areas. This unit identifies malcontents, agitators, and political leaders within an OPT who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances. They develop and execute the indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

Now having said all that its not uncommon for such a plan to exist and be drilled but none the less given the ultra-adversarial political climate we're in I'd say anybody who has a concern or problem with their government planning for the subjugation of its people is justified in that notion.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Why do you think this is a question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I'll translate some of the mil jargon to provide a more clear understanding of what this G3 plan is.

Its an operational drill in which a martial subjugation Texas, Utah and Southern California takes place. The scenario is one where the people, including elements of state/local government, have risen up against an "unspecified tyranny" as the DOD calls it.

The drill is also designed to deploy mechanisms in which martial law is used as a preventative measure in states which might lean towards civil disobedience against the United States Federal Government.

My eyebrows raised after reading that JPRA being involved because these are the guys who would be called upon to come and black-bag a particular target and then conducts the sort of scary ass psyops only scene in the most brutal of combat areas. This unit identifies malcontents, agitators, and political leaders within an OPT who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances. They develop and execute the indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

Now having said all that its not uncommon for such a plan to exist and be drilled but none the less given the ultra-adversarial political climate we're in I'd say anybody who has a concern or problem with their government planning for the subjugation of its people is justified in that notion.
    I didn't want to go into the martial law aspect for fear of "conspiracy theory" ban. Ty for explaining it better than I could.
    Last edited by lockedout; 2015-03-19 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

My thoughts are the types of operations they're considering here are similar to the sorts of operations they'd need to conduct in foreign countries as well. And it's important to try these things out on a large scale sometimes, which means off military bases. Getting out of controlled environments can teach you a lot in drills.

I have no problem with it. I expect the military to conduct drills as part of its normal operations. I'm also not really concerned that my government is going to send the military against me either.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is this: Have the people of New Mexico been told of their neutral, leaning-to-hostile affiliation?
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

"Jade Helm 15" sounds like a WoW thing. Aztecs might've had jade helms.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    But why would this be strange? It neither surprises nor worries me that such plans exist and that drills for such plans would be carried out.
    The planning isn't strange at all, there are far more obscure G3 scenarios to come out of these DOD think tanks.

Drilling does denote a certain escalation but there's no way to tell from this brief what the motivation for requesting this RMT is.

From the brief this appears to be a pretty standard SOC exercise with the exception of JPRA which, to my knowledge, is a new edition.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "Jade Helm 15" sounds like a WoW thing. Aztecs might've had jade helms.
    I believe its a launch title for the next Nintendo console.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meestercat View Post
    My question is this: Have the people of New Mexico been told of their neutral, leaning-to-hostile affiliation?
    No. But really, we're covered in military bases and test sites. We have two national labs here. I live like 20 miles from where we blew up the first atomic bomb, and have a chunk of trinitite on one of my shelves. I can sit on my roof and watch them fire missiles at the missile range. It's a pretty interesting place, really.

Ah, I see. So it's likely a "nothing to see here" situation?
    Could be, or they are planning for a future they believe to be likely based on information we don't have.

At that point you have to take the conspiracy theory path and wonder under what circumstances would cause the people of these Red States to revolt against the Federal Government.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    No. But really, we're covered in military bases and test sites. We have two national labs here. I live like 20 miles from where we blew up the first atomic bomb, and have a chunk of trinitite on one of my shelves. I can sit on my roof and watch them fire missiles at the missile range. It's a pretty interesting place, really.
    Post a pic of the trinite! Put it on the hood of your car so I can see that also. Not saying you don't have them I just want to see both so fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be, or they are planning for a future they believe to be likely based on information we don't have.

At that point you have to take the conspiracy theory path and wonder under what circumstances would cause the people of these Red States to revolt against the Federal Government.
    You seem to be in the know. Have there ever been drills of this scale in recent history? Do you think this is a drill for a foreign nation or a drill that would be against the actual citizens of the USA?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You seem to be in the know. Have there ever been drills of this scale in recent history? Do you think this is a drill for a foreign nation or a drill that would be against the actual citizens of the USA?
    Considering the map it looks more like training for general enviroment areas.

Ah, I see. So it's likely a "nothing to see here" situation?
    Unless you're foolish enough to think an armed rebellion in the US is actually a possibility.

A wise man once said...

"While we rantin and ravin about gats... nigga they made them gats, they got some shit that'll blow out our backs, from where they stay at."