Can anyone translate this?

Seriously, wtf is she saying?

Think she is having a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post

You could just google the lyrics....

http://genius.com/Iggy-azalea-drugs-lyrics

up to and including the line "it's iggy not jiggy" Also explains the context if you click on each line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiger monks, tiger monks, finish line with the fire monks. With the really starts with a runaway train.
    Maester, Shelon pets Azula pets your retro finisher daylight go light daysher phaser motivate phaser.

He gotta get a beach, monster rancher. White beach girlfriend grows like a weed. We has churros, top 'o the 'ween.
    Winna when winna winna when no win when I win I do it like Shinra. How's aunt Carl? Gah! How's aunt Carl!
    Come to take a book toll call just gimmajig, those my clothes on Carl. This media. A shorty needs no salsa, no, come around.

I don't care who you are, no killer rap, gotta give it till you're royal. Push my point with a pygmy joined. Gotta two frisbee. I'ma spray my joy. Train track back, won't kill a pap pap. Pour more Jew ranks till you know a tiggy and should you do whatever I'm on no diggles. Puma fuhgot the gnat. It's Iggy not Jigguh. *Mothership responds*

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought 50Cent's rapping was inaudible..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I thought song lyrics were supposed to be about stuff? I mean sure sting sings about stalking his wife but at least it's not gibberish.

Kill it with fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Think she is having a stroke.
    I agree. Someone call an ambulance.

Speaking in tongues like that means she's clearly been touched by the Holy Spirit. Next she'll probably handle some venomous snakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's releasing all the sounds that are trapped in her mind.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post

You know what she needs? more video views from people that hate her videos to give her more attention!
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Tiger monks, tiger monks, finish line with the fire monks. With the really starts with a runaway train.
    Maester, Shelon pets Azula pets your retro finisher daylight go light daysher phaser motivate phaser.

He gotta get a beach, monster rancher. White beach girlfriend grows like a weed. We has churros, top 'o the 'ween.
    Winna when winna winna when no win when I win I do it like Shinra. How's aunt Carl? Gah! How's aunt Carl!
    Come to take a book toll call just gimmajig, those my clothes on Carl. This media. A shorty needs no salsa, no, come around.

I don't care who you are, no killer rap, gotta give it till you're royal. Push my point with a pygmy joined. Gotta two frisbee. I'ma spray my joy. Train track back, won't kill a pap pap. Pour more Jew ranks till you know a tiggy and should you do whatever I'm on no diggles. Puma fuhgot the gnat. It's Iggy not Jigguh. *Mothership responds*
    I believe this belongs to you

10+ Year Old Account
    This is something that might be more suited for the funny videos megathread and not really deserving of its own thread.

Closed.