Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Being a contrarian is fine, but keep your head above water at least. You're just being ridiculous in this case.
    Not one word was banned. You sound silly for believing such nonsense.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Which two? Because two of them come directly from your article and the vagina thing had offended people from both sides of the aisle, democrats and republicans.
    Gun is banned, can't ask about it because somehow that's a privacy issue where everything else is not.
    Condom was not allowed to be used as a birth control device, couldn't even say the word as an alternative.

These are your words, Lockedout, you said them. You're being ridiculous - just stop.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess you didn't realize that it wasn't only Republicans that were offended?
    Aren't the Republicans the ones always shouting "STOP BEING OFFENDED" whenever they offend someone?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Democrats aren't exactly innocent when it comes to censoring, but instead of "Religion and Family values and protecting the children" like it is with right wingers, with Dems its "Hate speech and sexism and racism and homophobia" Everyone likes to censor things they don't like, while also bashing others who do the same thing. Free Speech should be free, period.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-GMOers. Also the "Ban Bossy" idiot.
    Anti vaxx are right wing idiots and GMO's have no place in the world really if you compare that with this level of right wing stupid we have a problem really we do

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not one word was banned. You sound silly for believing such nonsense.
    Can't argue with a child, so I'll stop. I can only ask you to read what you yourself said so many times. I guess you're beyond help. Oh well. The Tea Baggers love you! Don't forget to vote!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Anti vaxx are right wing idiots and GMO's have no place in the world really if you compare that with this level of right wing stupid we have a problem really we do
    I was under the impression that the anit-vaxx'ers were on the left. Could it be that there is not political "majority" on this particular issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that the anit-vaxx'ers were on the left. Could it be that there is not political "majority" on this particular issue?
    anti vaxxers tend to be wealthier and more educated actually for whatever reasons. its about equally split on the political spectrum though.

Gun is banned, can't ask about it because somehow that's a privacy issue where everything else is not.
    Condom was not allowed to be used as a birth control device, couldn't even say the word as an alternative.

These are your words, Lockedout, you said them. You're being ridiculous - just stop.
    So if you can't ask about something that means the word is banned? Are we really going down this road? It only pretains to doctors by the way. They are also not banned from saying the word. They aren't allowed to ask parents if they own one. They can say the word from now until they die.

At that time when Bush was president people had different views, for instance Hilary Clinton was against gay marriage. There thought and you can disagree with it as I do, was that handing out condoms was promoting sex, instead of promoting sex, promote abstinence.
    Last edited by lockedout; 2015-03-20 at 03:42 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm in Seattle, so all the anti-vaxxers here are WAY to the left of liberal - and sound ridiculous whenever they open their mouths.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    They aren't allowed to ask parents if they own one.
    Here, you said it again. I guess I like pity cases - I keep trying to help. Only so much we can do for you, though. At some point you'll either catch on (up?) or just continue to repeat yourself, explaining how the article is right, without understanding your own points.

Can't argue with a child, so I'll stop. I can only ask you to read what you yourself said so many times. I guess you're beyond help. Oh well. The Tea Baggers love you! Don't forget to vote!
    So I'm a child? You're the one looking immature for not wanting to engage in your losing argument. I don't vote and I am not a republican. One of my favorite presidents was JFK.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Even Bill Maher is an anti-vaxxer.
    Made me so sad when he come out on that side.

Thats... exactly what banned means.
    Lol.
    Rofl.

Oh those silly republicans!

Meanwhile: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...bill/24890719/
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm a child? You're the one looking immature for not wanting to engage in your losing argument. I don't vote and I am not a republican. One of my favorite presidents was JFK.
    I'm not sure you comprehend the situation. It's not an argument. You just don't understand the conversation.

I'm concerned about the sustainability of this policy.

Oh shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, kind of messed up that they want sex trafficking victims to be forced to have kids made out of rape.
    You know whats equally absurd? Shutting down the government because you want to get rid of Obamacare!

Yeah, kind of messed up that they want sex trafficking victims to be forced to have kids made out of rape.
    "But Democrats last week began accusing Republicans of slipping in a provision that would prevent any funds collected under the proposed law from being used to perform abortions, except in the case of rape or incest or when the life of the mother is in danger."

Maybe the article is just lying?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Oh those silly republicans!

Meanwhile: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...bill/24890719/
    That's a good point spinner, we're here making fun of them over a stupid policy about which words they should use but meanwhile there is the far more serious issue of them sinking a bill designed to stop human trafficking by trying to hijack it with a divisive anti-abortion agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm not sure you understand the situation. It's not an argument. You just don't understand the conversation, apparently.
    I think you are having trouble with the word banned.

A doctor not being able to ask a question due to privacy concerns doesn't mean a specific word is banned.
    A woman insulting an entire room of people for insinuating they wan't her vagina doesn't not mean the word is banned.
    Promoting abstinence instead of condoms (which once again I disagree with) isn't banning a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    anti vaxxers tend to be wealthier and more educated actually for whatever reasons. its about equally split on the political spectrum though.

I am as left as they come and anti vaxxers are total IDIOTS and should have the kids removed from them really thats what should happen