Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    When cops have been to my house before i lock my dog up and make sure he is secured. Last thing i want is my dog running around ppl with guns.
    Problem is they are kicking down your door. So any good dog is going to try and protect his home and family, it's really sad these dbags shoot dogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the look of the video the dog seemed to be jumping around him and was very excited. So I can see kinda maybe why he reacted like that. But it's still a huge fucking overreaction, anyone that has a dog or spent time with one significantly knows a lot of dogs are like that. Shit it's like they lack common sense, if I saw a dog like that I would ask the owner who is right there to move him or calm him down, at the very maximum push him or kick him away from me if I felt endangered, but shooting him? what the actual fuck, not like the thing is going for your throat. Some cops are some of the nicest people I have ever met, but some are way under-qualified and they make all cops look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    True, it is bs, the police are not really as well trained as I said, the police union takes care of fabricating the evidence so the police don't need individual training in that.
    You win, can't argue with that logic. Naval Intelligence...........................
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    You win, can't argue with that logic. Naval Intelligence...........................
    Thank you for admitting the truth. If more people did the police might actually be held accountable for their lawless actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    :\ I feel pretty terrible for the owner and I definitely feel like the cop should be reprimanded somehow. Maybe officers should be trained how to meet + greet dogs and ascertain if they're a threat before making a decision that could end a life. I work as a pizza delivery driver and I'd say about 80% of my customers are dog owners, and I treat every one of the pets the same way: Sniff the back of the hand, pet on the head. I've met so many dogs that aggressively run up to a fence barking their brains out and they basically roll over once they realize I'm not a threat, pit bulls are a favorite because I know the stereotype and I love to put it to shame when they end up playing with me while I talk to a customer.

I'm honestly just trying to suggest that officers are trained better to deal with animals. The dog in question was obviously just being affectionate and if the 2nd cop had some training and wasn't so quick to answer an unknown with a pull of the trigger, the world would still have a man and his best friend together tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Thank you for admitting the truth. If more people did the police might actually be held accountable for their lawless actions.
    Yeah, it's not like the intelligence community has ever fucked up and caused the death of thousands of innocent people. It's cool to paint them all with the same brush right? Fuck that, let's keep throwing stones in glass houses.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    inb4 Paws up don't shoot.
    gg +1 internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    Yeah, it's not like the intelligence community has ever fucked up and caused the death of thousands of innocent people. It's cool to paint them all with the same brush right? Fuck that, let's keep throwing stones in glass houses.
    I have worked with both police and military intelligence. There is not one police offer I have ever met I would trust my life with, but I can only say that of a few intel officers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad, but people need to learn to control their dogs. Letting a dog approach someone unfamiliar with the dog is asking for something bad to happen either by the dog or to the dog.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's depressing

I feel bad for the owner. I have a dog that has pretty much been the same for me as his was for him.

It's good that owner didn't react aggressively though. If a downs cop shot my pet for no reason his partner would probably have to shoot me after I tore his empty head off.

- - - Updated - - -

Really hope Bennett falls off a cliff or something