Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

As for slag elementals cast, when alot of them are up, you could probably ground alot at the same time. I would never do it as dps but ye. While on the run it could be worth to drop one as healer

Quote Originally Posted by Arold View Post
    Grounding Totem works on the falling cinders in p2 of M Blackhand. With CotE and the sham rage glyph in, you are able to clear 3 stacks of the fire all by yourself.
    What is CotE?

Deleted
    Thanks Arold, going to try that tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    What is CotE?
    Call of the Elements. The totem cooldown reset talent.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

grounding totem does not work on the swirls on blackhand. tried more then once. couldn't get it to work with anything on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Saaria View Post
    grounding totem does not work on the swirls on blackhand. tried more then once. couldn't get it to work with anything on that fight.
    You need to wait for falling cinders to come down and put the totem just before it hit ur char, else the totem will be consumed by other raid members' falling cinders who stand near you if u put the totem too early.

I thought that totem was completely useless in pve, but I will have to try this next week. I hope HFC has mechanics we can use grounding totem on. Shamans need a reason to be loved imo.