Talking Need clarification about pve gear for pvp.

Greetings, mmo-champs! Iam a resto druid in a mythic progression guild and a casual feral pvper. Does the 715 ring proc in arena? Is mythic gear 695 better then 690 pvp? Currently using 2 pve and 2 pvp set bonus. Does energy regen bonus work in arena? Tyvm for response!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know about the pve set bonuses, I think they are disabled in arena, but not sure.

All your PvEgear is downscaled to 680 in arena. Legendary ring proc does not happen in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    You are correct PVE set bonuses and Legendary Ring does not proc in PVP and PVE gear is scaled down to 680 Ilvl. I am pretty sure that PVE trinkets have a reduced affect in PVP as well.
    This is true. Some PvE trinkets like the Scabbard of Kyanos are reduced by 50% in arena. Not sure about world pvp though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.