Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    AQ in Yemen condom the bombing , isis say they did it, the Yemeni government blame AQ
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Why would ISIS bomb fellow Muslims? They must be determined to piss off every last person on the planet who is not a member of their organization. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why would ISIS bomb fellow Muslims? They must be determined to piss off every last person on the planet who is not a member of their organization. Sigh...
    well its kinda complex, those who were praying there are a mix of sunnis and zydies, isis dont consider zydies muslims coz the zydies dont consider shia(huthis) a non-muslims, its more complex that that but i cant explain it bette than this.
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    So in your post where you say something about how a christian bombed an abortion clinic 10 years ago, blah, blah, blah, that argument must resonate well, based on what you express here. You are ready to condemn an entire group on the bad actions of 1, so clearly your christian example is relevant in your world view. Or do you just have double standards?
    I'm not christian...so.....okay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I like how it took less than 10 posts to derail this entire thing completely away from the original bombing.
    Yeah..I guess thats what I should expect at this point lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    AQ in Yemen condom the bombing , isis say they did it, the Yemeni government blame AQ
    /pokemone ??? confusion marks going on over my head.
    You're a towel.

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm pretty much rooting for the middle east to destroy itself and leave everyone else out of it. Just die.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

I really don't understand ISIS's strategy, it seems counterproductive to piss off absolutely everyone, including surrounding Islamic nations. Maybe they're going for a blitzkrieg effect and hoping that they can infect enough people with shit like this that countries' leaderships will topple like dominos?

What I'm hoping happens is what happened in Jordan, where basically the whole country was like "Hey, fuck you, we're going to bomb you back to the stone age" after the murder of their pilot. It's kind of disconcerting that Boko Haram is potentially allying with them, though. The last thing we need is a bunch of crazy factions around the world linking up to cause more death and mayhem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Given the mess the ME is at any given moment, it seems prudent that we would drastically limit Immigration from that part of the world.
    I don't often agree with Tony, but I will in this case. We don't "owe" the rest of the world the right to immigrate to our country, and with the situation int he middle east as nebulous as it is, I'd be all for greatly limiting immigration too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm not christian...so.....okay
    This country has no immigration policy as so far as enforcement at the moment. I'm with you 100% of course. I don't see any upside letting in people from these backwards Islamist countries. We have an entire continent to the south of us throwing their poor huddled masses into our country, why do we have to ship in even more.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Innocent people dying is something I would call my problem.
    Then you'll be forever shackled to the worlds burdens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Can we count Africa?

If so Muslims get butchered by Christians there

But I'm not taking sides here.

/popcorn
    I don't hear too many Christians claiming they are not real Christians for what they are doing in the same way people will quickly say "they are not real Muslims". Which personally to me is a part of the problem when people claim this. It instantly makes them disregard that people can do bad things in the name of god. It makes them not want to critically look at the situation and not put any more thought into it and say this is not what god wants from you.

Then again no one cares about africa.
    Thats a whole diff bag of worms

At some point, people living there need to admit they need help. Doesn't really matter from who anymore. Any stable government where innocents can live in peace is infinitely better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    What are you doing about all the conflicts in the world? And the starving people?

*looks at pictures, sees children*
    Please tell me more on how they had a choice in this.

Then the Netherlands can lead the way, or are you okay with taking action only when it's American, Canadian, UK, and Aussie lives on the line?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    You've piqued my interest. I would very much like to see how that's gonna happen.

I'm voting for political parties that are trying to change this.
    Hahahahahaha!

Either way, I blame Qat on this. A stimulant drug absorbed daily by most men in Yemen is bound to cause them to do crazy shit. If you know what a stimulant is anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population