Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For the people who cant be arsed to read patch notes (ever, apparently):

There is no longer such a thing as "my Ashran" or "on my server".

Ashran is now REGION WIDE.

Every US/NA server is in one giant pool. When you ride in and queue, it throws you into whatever instance of Ashran has space.

It's that simple.

How to avoid this:

Hit the Premade Group Finder.

Find an event group that is nearly full/winning. PM the group leader and ask how things are going.

Join said group if things are going ok.

And here's the trick...

QUEUE... AFTER YOU JOIN THE GROUP.

It will queue you into THAT instance of Ashran.

You will win events.

Viola... its like magic.

What is happening when you ride, all unsuspecting, like a sheep, into Ashran without first joining a winning instance:

You're getting tossed into an instance where the OTHER faction has a winning PGF group going, and your side is cycling out quickly because of getting crushed.

Use the PGF

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, ashran is nothing but an excuse for the group finder to exist, because if you don't use it, you will get stomped by premades, and when you use it, you stomp poor pugs constantly while outnumbering them?

Such an epic pvp experience!
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    So basically, ashran is nothing but an excuse for the group finder to exist, because if you don't use it, you will get stomped by premades, and when you use it, you stomp poor pugs constantly while outnumbering them?

Such an epic pvp experience!
    Holinka for best pvp dev.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, in something like wintergrasp, even if you were outnumbered you could make a difference without needing to hop realms to do anything...

this isn't even rose colored goggles, WG and TB had their faults, but this is ludicrous, I shouldn't have to server hop to have ANY chance of doing anything in a pvp zone lol.

And then when I *GET* into that pvp zone..its just a stomping for us, instead of vice versa. Like what?
    You're a towel.

Horde owned the events for several months so i don't see a problem with this. I am mainly alliance but i do have a few horde characters and have no problem finding groups in ashran. You are just unlucky i guess.

It's pvp, you can log in a get your ass handle, and you can come back one hour later and you are owning the other team big time.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Deleted
    there's still quite a few horde groups owning the events, especially from an alliance pov, even though it may not seem like it.
    this goes for alliance aswel. but yes! ashran needs some changes

Will there be another hotfix/change to Ashran coming soon?