7+ Year Old Account

Bash Brothers LF Guild on Thrall Server

Hello my fellow MMO-Champions. First post here

I am a veteran noob, at least that is what I affectionaly call myself. I played through Vanilla, at least the tail end of it right before BC came and I played through Lich. I stopped playing for almost 5 years and just recently came back, under a new account and everything to play with my brother who I talked into playing.

We are both looking for a guild. Now we are both in our 30's, married (yes our wives are fans of it) and both have children. So it is not something that we both dump 5 hours into a night. But we both play constantly. We are looking for a guild that is mature (fart jokes are a plus) but a guild that is willing to help characters out, we do not need our hands held, we are both MMO vets. He in Star Wars and myself in WoW and ESO.

We would like to experience end game content but it is not our lives. We enjoy the chat and will keep mumble or TS every interesting and full of sarcastic humor. As a pair, I bring a tank, lock and a hunter....not a hunTARD. I know how to play my classes and I play them well. He brings a healer as well as a few other toons. He is learning how everything goes and rotations. Banging his head off his keyboard as made quite an improvement in overall game play.

If anyone is interested in bash brothers please let me know. Something mature and laid back, members on daily, willing to run older instances and be a bit helpful.

I appreciate your time in reading this, I don't want the wall of words to be to overwhelming.

Thank you,
    Zweihandler

Hey Zwe, yes please do add me this is Keriel from Sarcastically Good, proph#1684. Hope to talk to you ingame as you guys match the profile of many of our folks and would prob have a great time with us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keriel-Thrall View Post
    Hey Zwe, yes please do add me this is Keriel from Sarcastically Good, proph#1684. Hope to talk to you ingame as you guys match the profile of many of our folks and would prob have a great time with us.

I just added you this morning, should come from tag Harbenger#1472

Thanks