Deleted

Season 2 comming to an end soon

Season 2 is ending soon

actually rly soon

Season 2 will be ending at the following dates and times
    North America: Sunday, April 5 @ 9:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Sunday, April 5 @ 9:00 p.m. CEST
    Asia: Sunday, April 5 @ 9:00 p.m. KST

Season 3 will be starting shortly after at the following dates and times for each region:
    North America: Friday, April 10 @ 6:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Friday, April 10 @ 6:00 p.m. CEST
    Asia: Friday, April 10 @ 6:00 p.m. KST

Now that season 2 is ending, how did you like it?

Did you achieve what you wanted?
    was the season too short or too long?

i personally think it was just fine, i managed to get pretty good gear on 3 chars and able to do grift 40+ on them all but making the season a bit longer wouldn't have hurt at all tho season 2 didn't rly have much to offer.

season 3 will have a lot more to play around with so it might be longer

Source:
    http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-trac...-2-ending-soon
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-03-21 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf. Didn't season one last months?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm not buying... Need a source for this one.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-trac...-2-ending-soon

They did say they wanted 2.5-3m seasons and they did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Wtf. Didn't season one last months?

yea lasted like 5-6 months if i remember correctly

which was wayy too long even for blizzard
    they wanted to do shorter and faster seasons which i assumed would be around 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Yeah I'm not buying... Need a source for this one.
    sry, totally forgot to put in the source
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-03-21 at 02:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this length on seasons, really don't mind it ending soon. Currently on vacation but I'll be home a few days before it ends so I can at least get somewhere in the middle of leaderboard rankings.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... Tbh I got a WD up to level 70 for the mogs etc and then went back to my Crusader .

But I'm all for season 2 ending soon, because that means season 3 will start, and I can get Ashbringer on my crusader
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 3 probably rolling out so soon due to the micro-transactions being added to the Asian realms. $$$ to be made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Season 3 probably rolling out so soon due to the micro-transactions being added to the Asian realms. $$$ to be made.
    prob also because season 2 wasn't very interesting
    didn't have much new stuff compared to season 3 which will have patch 2.2

heres hoping they keep up the good work and make new stuff / changes as fast as they do now on the ptr

I think it's a bit soon tbh. If seasons keep being this fast, people might burn themselves out, or maybe that's just me. To think I haven't even bothered to clean my mess, I mean stash, on non season yet... xD WTB more stash space pretty please.

Why is this a shock? There isn't anything gameplay changing in seasons. Literally. They could make them last 2 weeks if they wanted. It's just an epeen board. What a shock was season 1 lasting what 5?6? Months? And then season 2 came around and nothing was added to the game except QoL stuff.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It's quite surprising for them to reduce the season length, it was based on how Ladders worked in Diablo 2 with a roughly 6 month period... Until now, how long has this one been out because it feels closer to a month? The problem with this kinda thing is that you need to play Seasons for certain items to drop, to get high rifts in seasons you need high Paragon levels, to get high Paragon levels you need to play for a great deal of time.

I managed to get Paragon 410 in this season and I've played an absolute shit tonne, from my perspective at least. The only annoying thing about the new season is to lose all that progress, you realistically need to be in the Paragon 600 region to make a good go at high greater rifts, which is a massive time sink.

At the same time it feels dirty to play non-season, and I have to keep bloody deleting characters to make way for season ones... Its damn fucking annoying that character slots are so limited. With seasons being short the only people who stand a hope in hell of doing properly high rifts are those who live in the game.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Good, I lost the will to play when they added 2.2 on PTR and me never finding that 2nd unity (I must have spent at least 70k bloodshard on it). 2.2 seems to bring a lot of new cool stuff, definitely looking forward to it.
    Last edited by mmocc5ffaeb8d2; 2015-03-21 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    With seasons being short the only people who stand a hope in hell of doing properly high rifts are those who live in the game.
    They've shown no indication of 1-2 month seasons.
    S2 was here so S1 doesn't shit long, which it has btw.
    I assume that 2.2 was supposed to start S2, but apparently they pushed it a bit, and needed an answer to the too bloody long S1

Around 3 months long, now that's perfect.
    You get nothing from ranking up either way, only real reward is a few achies and the mog from lvl 70
    Last edited by Denizly; 2015-03-21 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    S1 was too long.
    S2 felt too short to me, but then, there wasn't much new added with it either.

I think they need to find a better balance, somewhere inbetween... not as long as season 1, but with more new stuff than season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I think they need to find a better balance, somewhere inbetween... not as long as season 1, but with more new stuff than season 2.
    Yes, this right here. If S3 last 3 months it will be perfect.

My prediction, based on this: 2.2 will launch Tuesday, season 3 will also start that day.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    My prediction, based on this: 2.2 will launch Tuesday, season 3 will also start that day.
    We already know that s3 starts on Friday April 10th so your prediction is wrong ;p

I was so indecisive on what I wanted to play this season, that I ended up getting all classes to 70, but only my barb can even do t6. Only managed to get to paragon 127 as well. Pretty disappointed this season, I didn't get to do anything that I'd like to. Hopefully i'll be more prepared for next season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I was so indecisive on what I wanted to play this season, that I ended up getting all classes to 70, but only my barb can even do t6. Only managed to get to paragon 127 as well. Pretty disappointed this season, I didn't get to do anything that I'd like to. Hopefully i'll be more prepared for next season.
    just gotta plan out ahead of the season

this season i went for barb since i played DH last season
    i woke up a bit before the season started, got food and drinks rdy and started playing with a friend as soon as the seasons went live
    from there i played with him for about 48 hours of non-stop playing, when we went to bed we could do grift 33+ and had full set of what we needed

from there i just tried to improve my bard until around paragon 300
    then i made a pull monk for the xp build to get paragon
    and i'm finishing the season with a DH at paragon 503 atm

just figure out a class + build you wanna go for before the season starts, and then just go for it once you have the build focus on paragon levels as they provide a lot