Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    It obviously is Ashran even if the place is a joke.
    There is no pvp in Ashran. Saying there is pvp going on in Ashran is like jerking off and calling it hot sex. Ganking undergeared noobs is more pvp than what's going on in Ashran.

There aren't any that I can think of, and that's sad. Look at TBC, it had so many great pvp spots.

Timeless Isle is better than Ashran and that's saying something. What would be nice if we could get another zone as good as Tol Barad.

Farm spots, daily quest hubs, incentives.. This might help.

Just to add to that.. It would be nice to get a new arena & bg map.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2015-03-22 at 09:04 PM. Reason: I miss world pvp

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have literally never seen world pvp in Draenor. For all this talk about ground mounts forcing player interaction, Draenor is a fucking ghost town far as i can tell. Admittedly, theres so little to actually do in Draenor that i dont find the lack of wpvp particularly surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erristrasza View Post
    There is no pvp in Ashran. Saying there is pvp going on in Ashran is like jerking off and calling it hot sex. Ganking undergeared noobs is more pvp than what's going on in Ashran.
    Saying that there is no pvp in Ashran only illustrates how little you know about the zone. There is plenty of pvp to be had for those who are interested in fighting rather than sitting around on their mounts. Especially now, since the nerf to Events.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I have literally never seen world pvp in Draenor. For all this talk about ground mounts forcing player interaction, Draenor is a fucking ghost town far as i can tell. Admittedly, theres so little to actually do in Draenor that i dont find the lack of wpvp particularly surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying that there is no pvp in Ashran only illustrates how little you know about the zone. There is plenty of pvp to be had for those who are interested in fighting rather than sitting around on their mounts. Especially now, since the nerf to Events.
    Me neither, but i'm not from a pvp realm. But even then i did see some before.
    Am curious to hear from the pvp realms if they actually feel there's an increased amount of world pvp. Obviously talking outside of ganking low-lvls since you already could that with the earlier way mounts worked.

While i don't have any big issue with no flying, i wonder if they actually achieved what they wanted with it. More world pvp, more life in zones, more exploration and seeing their world more.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Timeless isle is still better then ashran (youd be suprised how active it still is). Howver for hks/hour in dreanor you probably have to take ashran (or raid stormshield).