Ele sham question

For those of you how use unleash furry. I have a question, Should i be only using it for Lava Burst or is it viable to also use it for lighting bolt or even flame shock? Also if anyone knows of any other Ele guide website that is not icy-veins or noxxic that would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by tupac1; 2015-03-21 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    If you take that talent you must just use it on cooldown (unless there are long aoe phases, but in that case Primal Elementalist is probably a better talent choice).
    As for the guide, there's Binkenstein's guide: wowhead.com/guide=346/elementals-in-draenor-an-in-depth-guide-to-elemental-shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    On cooldown. If you're also specced Elemental Fusion, you should unleash with 2 stacks of fusion on your Flame shock. With Magma or Storm Ele, Unleash your LvB.

Thank you both for your help. I have an other question about 4 set, Should i be holding lighting shield stack to 20 or use it at 12. What i have been doing is making sure i have 0 stacks for lava burst and trying it use as soon as it hits 12 stacks.

As close to 12 stacks as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only time I find that it's almost impossible to ES at 12 is when you're AoEing and to weave in a Flame shock refresh, but all other times, as Equlibrium said, as close to 12 as possible.

I would procc the 4 set, if you wont gain a spare charge of LVB (if you are running EOTE). Otherwise i would rather delay the earth shock to procc 4 set, so you dont waste any LVB charges.
    In general i tend to lean to the playstyle of keeping maximum uptime on 2 set, so i dont earth shock with a buff running unless i gain a bigger MS dmg buff, or if i am about waste LS charges through LVB.