Deleted

Can't summon my pet during combat

So as the thread states , i cant summon my pet during combat. I have noticed that since a few weeks. Im using the gara spirit beast , and by the looks of it that bug happens to me only in BRF bosses and trash. When i try to summon my gara in combat it says that i already have a pet summon , but when i click "Revive Pet" for example it says that there is no pet summoned. Has anyone experienced that bug before ? The other hunters in my raid group had no idea about it . If some1 knows what exactly is the problem and how to fix it , please share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probably Stampede,using stampede without having a pet present will make it spawn another one,and you can't call another pet while stampede lasts,its probably that,happened to me a few times

Deleted
    Ahaa , yes i think your right , just tryed it out on a dummy.

Ah, that solves that mystery for me as well.

Its happened to me a couple of times when I derp and we pull the boss and I noticed I haven't summoned my pet. By then I've already gone through the standard opening sequence including Stampede, and trying to summon your pet manually after this point will result in a "You can't do that yet" message. Now the reason why is clear to me.

Might be worth folks dropping this one into the in-game "bug report" tool -- if enough hunters report the same thing, they might at least clear up the message, if not fix the ... quirk.