Deleted

[Prot] How do i play this again?

Hey guys, so i haven't played my Paladin in a long time and i'm probably be using him for Alt runs when we finish the current content, i haven't played paladin as my main or as a secondary alt since Cataclysm so i'm a bit rusty on this. here's my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irthz/advanced

So as far as talents go is it straigthforward or figth dependant? I'm inclined to use Empowered Seals, Divine Purpose and Holy prism.
    Regarding Empowered Seals how does it work ? Do i have to change between Insigth and Righteousness to be worth using?
    Any tips and tricks for BRF figth's?
    How do you think paladin is doing in general? Should i consider rerolling another class if possible? ( i already main a monk so )
    The stat priority, i'm a bit confused about this, i've seen people stacking mastery and i've seen people stacking haste, do you stack mastery till a comfort level then go all out in haste ?

You stack haste to a comfortable level, to reach 50% haste while empowered seals is up and the raid buff. After that mastery is go to. Keep in mind this is assuming the EmpS rotation. To use EmpS effectively you just sit in SoR and abuse the extra 20% haste. Very rarely you will be able to fit in a seal switch into your rotation without pushing something else more important back. In these cases(and you will be able to switch back to SoR without pushing any regular abilities back) it is safe to switch to SoI and gain that small heal. but in MOST cases it just will not be worth the relative TMI/KHRSI changes. Paladins are super strong right now, only behind monks due to how some of their class mechanics work. The big issue most people have with protadin tanking is the really short window of ShoTR. Being only 3 seconds its half the duration of other classes AM, as such it requires more micromanagement to do very well.

For talents, I pretty much use the same as you have layed out in all cases. The smoothing that DP/EmpS allows is very crucial to how my guild raids. On some fights I will switch the DPS talent around to better fit "niches"

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    It actually is worth switching to SoI since the survival gains are much more significant than just sitting in SoR. SoI on progress should actually be your "go to seal" and you would only switch to SoR when the buff fades of (or rather on a free global and judge once the buff fades off). You trade off a tiny bit of damage for greater TMI score. I would advise visiting Theck's blog or reading let's say last 30 pages of the topic there.

On the other hand, just sitting in SoR makes for much less of a headache so there is that. I find this much more important performance wise.

Basically any talent pick is worthwhile, if you're learning you can't really go wrong with HS either. Sera is a pain in the ass to manage though so be aware of that.

Take a look at http://www.sacredduty.net/2015/02/23...-i-protection/ for a guide. It's Theck's blog that Jedi mentioned above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer, will definetly take a look at theck's blog