Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I've been in a top 20 world guild before, and I never freaked out or got stressed over it. Its a game, I've been in much worse situations irl :P It might help that I played a brain dead easy dps spec, but I digest ()
    Personally I found tanking brain dead easy, healing too, the hardest part about it all was raiding/PvPing on 1k latency.

It might have been because I played that game for years but it baffles me knowing that there's healing addons that basically do the healing for you.

Is there an American guild in the top 20? I thought all the top guilds where in Europe.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is there an American guild in the top 20? I thought all the top guilds where in Europe.
    Not exactly true, but I haven't raided hardcore in like three+ years now.
    You're a towel.

Quit while a while ago the content was boring, and I am having alot of fun with FFXIV i might come back if the new expac is decent, but FFXIV is really fun almost 50 already!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quit when WoD launched, been feeling like playing a bit lately though, so might buy it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post

Curious, with 23k posts are you at the top or are there others with more forum posts than you?
    Not even close. Wells is at like 40k+ or something silly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU