iMac 27 (late 2009) issues

Hey everyone. Hopefully someone maybe knows the answer.

I am the very happy owner of a late 2009 iMac 27, and not planing on changing (mostly because of the new screen resolutions on iMac and underpowered graphic cards) just to be said. But, since I updated to Yosemite, I have some "lags" with the connection itself, wifi based with a air capsule nearby (no walls, no doors between) and / or something bugging the system, I really can't figure it out. The ADSL connection seem stable enough (don't laugh, 7Mb but hey, do I really need more for playing ?) and still, when I go on youtube to look at strat videos, even in standard definition, 5 sec video, 5 sec buffering, and so on.

Does anyone around have the same issues with an Apple computer, and please, does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks for reading and have a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have heard that the recent iOS 8.2 and OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) have a problem with AWDL. I haven't looked into the issue thoroughly, however it's caused enough ruckus on iOS devices to be nicknamed WiFried. A lot of people are asking for ways to downgrade their software because of it.

This might provide some more information. That, or look up information about "WiFried" and yosemite.

https://medium.com/@mariociabarra/wi...s-3029a164ce94
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is how Apple makes you upgrade your hardware.

j/k (a little) but who knows.

Well, I doubt it, I have friends having 10 year old Mac and still running (not games of course), so...