Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Utah allows Firing Squad

And so it begins.....
    or better say returns

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi..._unavailable_0

I'm certainly not fond of this move.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I still say they should make these a public event. If the citizens of the state wants people to be put to death, they sure as hell should also be invited along to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    I still say they should make these a public event. If the citizens of the state wants people to be put to death, they sure as hell should also be invited along to watch.
    So if a man rapes and murders a little kid he should be given 3 square meals a day and a nice warm bed to sleep in? No he should be put in the ground

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Reactionaries at work.

Deleted
    In before beheading.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, thanks to john oliver i´m not even surprised anymore. USA USA USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    So if a man rapes and murders a little kid he should be given 3 square meals a day and a nice warm bed to sleep in? No he should be put in the ground
    good lord... you're thinking ahead... like 1 foot, max.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    That was a main entertainment back in the days where families with children would go to watch, dont think it would be as accepted today though.

Deleted
    While I am very much against capital punishment (its barbaric and primitive and something that doesn't belong in a 1st world nation) I do think its more humane to simply execute someone rather then having them suffer for hours because of a faulty injection.

When foreign countries enact medieval sentences it is "Savage" but when America does it, it is "Humane"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. Atleast the manufctorers of guns and bullets cannot object to their product are being used to kill people, like the pharmaceutical campanies does..

Atleast here, the gun/bullets are being put to good use..

I wish capital punishment was reintroduced in Denmark...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Dakka dakka dakka, the sound of an execution in Utah.

Oh well provided that the firing squad aren't piss poor marksmen atleast it will be quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    When foreign countries enact medieval sentences it is "Savage" but when America does it, it is "Humane"
    It is barbaric and primitive, but more humane then having someone in agony for hours.

And it would only be medieval if they brought back beheadings and public hangings, now its more... 19th century-ish, which probably fits the American conservative line of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    And so it begins.....

Or ends, depending how you look at it.

Eh, this is fine by me. Death is death in my opinion. If we are going to execute criminals, I don't give too much care about doing it politely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    It is barbaric and primitive, but more humane then having someone in agony for hours.

And it would only be medieval if they brought back beheadings and public hangings, now its more... 19th century-ish, which probably fits the American conservative line of thinking.
    Only in America you need to shoot a man in order to save him from dying in pain.

Deleted
    And my respect for the U.S just dropped to a new low.

firing squads are awesome. so many doctors fuck up injections they shouldnt even be called doctors anymore. with bullets u cant go wrong. unless u miss. plus death is almost instant, so there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well.. Atleast the manufctorers of guns and bullets cannot object to their product are being used to kill people, like the pharmaceutical campanies does..

Atleast here, the gun/bullets are being put to good use..

I wish capital punishment was reintroduced in Denmark...
    why? do you feel Denmark is a insecure place? do you think it would profit from reintroducing capital punishment?
    nah I don't think so... it's just satisfaction of bloodlust.

Deleted
    Guessing the government ad for volunteer executioners will be

It's true, you can now shoot black people legally.